22.

"Sadeek get up! You have to take Sue so I can leave." I yelled packing my purse.
"ard man damn. A man can sleep around here."
"not when you have a child now lets go. i have to go Sadeek. Its food downstairs and Sue already ate." i said handing her to him.

"ard ard. see you baby." he said hugging me at the door.
"bye i love you guys." i said kissing them both.
"we love you too baby call us when you land." Deek said pecking my lips. I nodded and hopped inside of the uber but not before checking to see if I had everything.

I waved to them both as we parted ways. I plugged my earbuds in and put my seatbelt on while we rode to the airport.

Deek wanted to take me but it would've been too much especially with Sue and I wouldn't have wanted to leave.
This hair show better be lit and they need to bring it. Last week a gay boy won. Damn he did so good and the style was sooo edgy.

This week there are new people and the runner ups and the winner. The first winner from last week ,which was the gay boy, won 2,000 dollars and a trip to Cancun.

This week its a 4,000 check, a beauty supply kit, and a Hawaii trip.

It was very nice prizes and if I wasn't a judge i would be inside of the competition.

Mama Lynn💜:
"hey mama." I said answering the phone.
"hey baby."
"hi daughter." my dad said in the background.
"hey dad. whats up guys?"
"nothing we're just making sure you are okay and stuff and to remind you to call us when you land." Dad said.
"okay dad I will. you guys be safe also and when you see my siblings let them know I love them and I also love you guys." i said.
"we love you too." they said in unison.
"okay enjoy baby girl." Ms. Lynda said.
"okay bye guys." i said hanging up.

i sat back and listened to some Pnb Rock while i zoned out. Everything feels like a dream come true. Since Deek got his job as a physical therapist he had been making hellah dough.

In about 2 months he will help me invest in my own salon. Not just hair and makeup but a spa too like get all relaxed and then get beautified. Honestly I felt like God has punished me for something that I just can't put my finger on and it has been really hard.

You know how you feel like everything is going all wrong until it makes a whole U-turn making things just run your way? Yup, exactly how I feel.
Im soo happy that everything I've dreamed of is coming true honestly I wish my grandpa was here to witness it.

Grandma has been grieving I can tell but she acts like she's fine. We decided to get his body burned into ashes not too long ago. A funeral isn't what I wanted. I would've been a wreck and Deek would've had a hard time again dealing with 2 cry babies. It's just been weird not having him call me every day to see how I was and he didn't even get to meet Sue.

I wanted to have a memorial for him and everyone wear all white but we'll see when I get back home and see what grandma says.

"thank you sir." I said as he took my last bag out the truck.
"no problem."
"how much is it?" i asked.
"no charge ma'am...your husband already paid." he said.
"oh okay. thank you tho." I said giving him a 5$ tip. I walked into the airport and go through all the security and got everything together. By time I was finished it was time to get on the plane to New York. Jamie was coming for the show as well so we were in First Class together.

As soon as I sat in my seat and put my pillow up my sister face timed me.
sister💓:
"hi baby sister." i said to Leah
'Hey boo, how you been?'
'Im good and you? Im about to catch this flight.'
'Oh yeah the hair show right?'
'Yeah girl. But wassup? We about to leave.' I asked drinking Starbucks.
'Just checking in, call me when you land.'
'Okay baby I love you.'
'Love you.'
I put my headphones in & Jamie was sleep. Time to take off.