5.

I woke up in bed on Saturday morning with my phone ringing.

"Good morning shawt. I was just tryne wake you up. Now get up so we can be on our way to New York." He said. "What time is it?" I said.

"6:37."
"Okay, I'm going to shower" I said
"Okay, Ill call when I'm there." He said. "okay."
"So what we doing down there?" He asked while I picked an outfit. I put him on speaker so I didn't have to hold it on my shoulder.
"Uhm I know for sure we're going to see the Lion King on Broad Way, after that we just gone do us." 

"okay, Im about to get washed." I said okay and hung up to get ready myself. I got my speaker and went into the bathroom to get undress and shower. Before I could get in James called.

Incoming call: Best👯

"Hi best friend, you ready? When y'all leaving?" She asked as I answered.
"Not yet boo but we should be leaving pretty soon. What you and Allan doing that yall couldn't come?" I asked irritated.
"Im sorry love and we're going shopping because he's taking me to Venezuela next week and Im hype girl!" He yelled. I laughed at his silliness.
"I know that's right baby but call me later Im about to get showered and dressed" I said putting my shower cap on.
"Okay bye." He said.

I got in the shower and washed and rinse thoroughly. Once I finished i brushed my teeth and washed my face, after putting on lotion and my underclothes. 

I went in mycloset and got a half cheetah print tie up shirt with my bleached dark ripped jeans. My black vans and nude snap back. I put my outfit on and brushed my hair in a mid ponytail and then put my hat on.

By time I was finished Deek was calling me. I got my book bag, phone and locked up the house and rolled. When I got in he had on an Aztec shirt with khaki ripped jeans and he also had on black Vans.

He brushed his hair real quick and was about to put the shift in gear..
"Damn Shawty. I don't like this shirt, watch when you get pregnant with my kids and we married you not wearing this shit. Only because we going to New York Ima let you do you." He said  smacking my thigh as I rolled my eyes.

I checked my watch and it was 7:47. We drove to a wawa and Deek ran in to get us breakfast. I can't wait to get to New York and we have fun and stuff. It's really fun to go out with Deek.

I scrolled down my Instagram and took a quick one for gram: I feel the hate😎. Which was my caption. I waited for Deek for come back and we would take another.

He finally came back after five minutes. He got me iced coffee and a bagel and we took a picture. He was staring at me smiling while I was doing a kissy face: this boy😍 @deekdaddy._.
he took a pic for his gram before we headed on the road.
"21 questions. GO!" Deek said while I ate.
"Would you ever try the fake vagina. Like the one they sell at Spencer's?" I asked.
"Hell Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!" He said laughing.
"Ard go."
"Ok, can we have a three some?" He asked smiling hard as hell. I just started at him.
"Bye." I said.
"You play too much." He said.

"Next question, what would you do if I accidentally kissed your twin brother?" I asked curious. Oh yeah this boy has a twin brother which is double the trouble.
"Curse you out and fuck him up but you can tell the difference between us he looks more like my mom and me my dad and he's darker. You'll know."
"okay you go." I said laughing

"Ard. What's your favorite book?" He said. "The Fault In Our Stars." I said picking my nails. "What type shit you be reading?" He said arching his eyebrows. I started to laugh. "It's about 2 people with cancer. They end up falling in love and they had so much love for each other and he dies. Oh my goodness I was about to cry so hard Deek you don't understand." I said. "No thats that cry baby shit. You need to listen to some Chief Keef" He said laughing. I rolled my eyes as he turned on Faneto by Chief Keef.