15.

here it is!! Enjoy😁

"yeah girl he left me with Sue to go to a boot camp in La." I said on the phone with James.
"exactly but 1 right?" he asked. We were supposed to go shopping and out to lunch and chill out.

"okay boo we getting ready now." I said putting the rest of the dishes away. I hung up the house phone and sat it on its base. Sadeeah left to go to Miami with her boyfriend and Deek went to La for a boot camp with some of his team mates last night for 4 days.

I walked upstairs and woke Sue up. She was a little cranky today and this was her first nap of the day so I guess she's upset.

I wiped her down with warm water and a little soap while she screamed her head off. I dried her off and put baby lotion on her and then put on a white onesie. I put on a black long shirt with black tights and some cheetah print slide on shoes and a cheetah print head band and a denim jacket. I picked her up and patted her back while she calmed down and finally went back to sleep.

Before I could make it into the shower Sadeek called.
babyboy💙:

"hi baby." i said answering the ft call.
"wassup boo. what you boutta do? shower?" he asked recognizing my shower cap.
"yeah." i said.
"where my baby girl at?"
"oh she just went back to sleep. she was up all night crying and this morning around 6 she went to sleep but she was upset i washed and woke her up but she's fine now. she probably just used to you when she wakes up but she's good babe." i said reassuring him. His face showed he missed her.

"ard but I'll be back to get my baby i miss y'all I'll be back tho. where yall heading?" he asked.
"we miss you too, and to the mall with James. how is it down there tho." i said sitting on the toilet.
"its good they was working us! they woke us up at 5:30 and then we just got our 2 hour break like 30 minutes ago. but its good." he said laying back in the bed.

"aw my baby. are they feeding you well?" i asked.
"nah we get small rations but Ima be good boo." he said kissing the screen.

i kissed him back.
"ard baby girl. I love you stay safe and kiss my baby for me ard shawty?" he said.
"yes and I love you too." i said kissing the screen.
"mwwuuuaaaah! and stay safe ard boo. i dont need you or sue getting hurt. ard?" he said. i nodded and we exchanged i love you's again and hung up.

It was 11:45 so i had to hustle and get ready. I jumped in the shower and exfoliated my body and washed. After I re-brushed my teeth I washed my face with my purity face wash rinsed it and then went inside the room. I checked on Sue who was knocked out and went back inside my room and put on lotion. After that I put on under clothes and a tank top and then put on a red, blue and white hoodie. It was red at the hood, blue at the top, white in the middle and blue at the bottom.

I put on ripped blue jeans and white Nike air forces. I slicked my hair into a neat bun and brushed my edges down with my soft brush. I packed my white Michael Kors bookbag and Sue's bag. I packed the car and put her stroller in and went back to get her together.

As soon as I picked her up she started whining so I patted her back and put her inside of her seat. I strapped her inside the car and locked up and got inside.

I turned the car on and turned on 'Pillow Talk' by Zayne, put my seat belt on and we rolled out. after 5 minutes Jamie called me.

"yes james." i said putting her on the car speaker.
"where you at Im here."
"we're about 3 minutes away." i said.
"cool." i hung up and kept cruising with my baby in the back.

we were going out to eat at California Pizza just to catch up. Jamie has been every where and I surely missed him. After 5 minutes we pulled inside of a parking space and i hopped out.