12.

lord jesus! sorry i took forever but, it was soooo hard and i always had writers block sooooo here it goes😊

jamie in the mm❤️

graduation day/next day

i woke up to the smell of waffles, noise and the beautiful sound of my baby Deeky snoring. I rubbed his head making him move around in his sleep.

i picked my phone up checking the time and it was 10. we didn't have to be to the school until 3 so i was free to do things that I didn't do.

i checked my phone to see all my siblings text me.
sister in law😇: morning sister❤️. yall need to come down stairs and come eat cause we about to be down here tearing this food up! lol, but no foreal hurry up.
me: huh? down where👀

i checked the rest of my messages.

Libby💙: yo lil sis. where you and my brother in law🤔. yall been sleep for a minute chop chop man! dad talking too much about him and my mom im getting annoyed🙄🙄.
I laughed. Talib is so crazy he is funny as hell.

T🤘🏽: tanya🙄! we hungry and grandma making us wait for this food man. a nigga hungry and we all know you dress slow so get up and get ready or just put on yesterday's clothes we aint gone know😭😭😭😭!

lexi💋: Tanya i know you and deek up he just giving you the D😤.

Laur😻: big sis i miss yall😩! come down stairs we have catching up to doooooo!!

ree💉: lets go big ass!!!! we hungry my nigga!!'
i laughed at all their messages and put my phone down and tried to wake deek up.

"babe." i said kissing him all over his face making him sigh so loud.

"Deeeek." i said biting his lip.
"stop girl." he said smacking my bare butt.

"wake up we have company." i said kissing him.
"who?" "our families sweetie" i said rubbing his head.

"okay. but a kiss first." he said puckering his lips. i giggled and kissed him making him smile.

i got up and so did deek and turned the shower on just to rinse off real quick. while i showered he went to the sink and brushed his teeth and everything.
i got out and we switched. i washed my face, brushed my teeth, flossed and went in the room to put cocoa butter on and started to get dressed.

i put my under clothes on and then put on ripped black jeans with safety pins hanging off of them with a dark green sweater and my wheat air force nike 1's. i put my hair in a neat bun and pulled hair from the sides and curled them.

"DEEK! Lets go!" i yelled. i went out the room and walked down stairs to see the men me and deek's side of the family with a table full of plates and silver ware.

"hi guys!" i said walking over.
"hey dad." i said hugging my dad.
"hey baby."
"hey father in law." i said hugging Deek's dad.
"hey baby girl. how are you?" he asked.

"im fine holding up with your crazy son and his silly daughter." I said laughing.
he laughed along and I turned to see all 3 of my brothers.
"hi Lib, Ree and Terrance. i missed all of you knuckle heads." i said slapping all of their heads.

"yo sis wassup with you?" Sahree said.
"nothing hungry." i said mumbling.
"yeah i know." he said sitting back making Lib and Terrance laugh.