1.

My name is Tanya Journeey Malik. I live in Massachusetts and I go to Harvard University. I have a boyfriend named Darren Allen. Being with him honestly wasn't the best decision. I cry mostly everyday, he hurts me mentally, physically and emotionally. I don't talk to my mom, she doesn't care about me. I pay for college myself and to be honest that is the hardest decision I made in life. Job and college with tuition or being a low life?
The only people on my family I talk to is my grandma and papa. They try to help me with my payment but I'd rather be a big girl. My dad left my mom and I back when I was 11. My mom started stripping late at night while I stayed home ALONE! She even started bringing the men home and I hated it. I cried and cried all night. When she started bringing work home one of her customers raped me and she watched him and he made her go along with it. She helped him rape me. They are in jail now they have life. This messed me up, I refuse to have sex with my boyfriend because Im scared to death. What else will life bring me? Well that's Unexpected...

Present
I woke up early the next morning to start my classes. I got up and got into the shower to get myself ready. I showered, and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out the bathroom to see Darren sitting up on his phone. I went to my drawer and started putting on lotion, my bra and underwear.

"So you not gone say good morning?" Darren said bumping pass me and going into the bathroom. Last night we had an argument about his little hoes approaching me disrespectfully. I ignored him and put on my outfit; black jeans with a jean skirt, a green long jacket that says, "Sorry Im Bad." And my black Docs. I put my hair in two buns and carmex. By time I was ready it was 9:30 and my class starts at 10:15. I packed my book bag and looked at Darren who was ready on the bed.

"You ready?" I asked him avoiding contact.
"Yeah, lets go. You wanna stop for breakfast?" He asked me kissing my neck.
"Uhm Starbucks cool?" I asked walking into the kitchen and getting a granola bar.
"Yeah come on." He said grabbing my waist as we walked out. We got into his 2013 Audi and drove to Starbucks.

"So, we going to get over this dumb shit? Im done with the girl. I told you that she just jealous cause I dropped her to fix our relationship baby. Come on T you know I love you this has been 4 years strong baby-." He said before I cut him off.
"First, no Im still upset you cheated on me. And our relationship has not been strong since we made a year so stop acting. I'm with you because sadly I have faith." I said getting an attitude.

"Ard Tanya." He said pulling up to Starbucks. I grabbed 10$ out his wallet just to piss him off and went to get something. I went and got me a venti Iced Coffee and a warmed up crumb cake. I decided to be nice and get him a muffin. I got back in the car and gave him his stuff.

"Thank you baby." He said trying to kiss me I mugged his face and turned to the window.
"Welcome." I said dryly. He huffed and we drove to the school. I screamed loudly as I saw my best friend pulling up also. His name and Jamie, he's gay and I just love my best friend. I hopped out the car making Darren get an attitude.

"BEST FRRRRRIEEEEEENNND!!" I yelled as he got out the car.
"Hey best friend! I missed you this weekend. How is your face looking?" He asked me concerned while grilling Darren.
"Fine boo. You know Imma always be good mama." I said while we kissed each other's cheeks I grabbed my black Valentino book bag Darren got me for back to school.
Jamie and I linked arms and we walked into the school. We have all classes together so you know we was hype this year.
"You good tho? What happened last night?" He asked me.
"One of his little hoes came up to me last night and we started arguing and he stuck up for her and stuff and when we got home he begged for me to forgive him and stuff and we just argued so I made him get out and I cried myself asleep." I said as we walked to class.