chapter 18

Chapter 18 -
"Would you like to become my apprentice?"

Sakura, though stunned, nodded her head.

"Then, the training begins from now."

-(montage kinda thing.)-

Sakura started training with the Hokage every day.

But she still trained with Itachi constantly.

Every morning she ran 100 laps of Konoha.

The day she became chuunin, the laps increased to 300.

And when she achieved jounin level they were increased to 500, every morning.

With the slug princess, she had mastered chakra infused strength, every known medical ninjutsu and how to harness her Inner's power.

Sakura had opened doorways in the way of medical ninjutsu, introducing the technique of repairing and strengthening muscles at an alarming rate, by sending specific bursts of chakra to the particular area.

Itachi and Sakura sparred regularly and trained in weaponry, taijutsu and various forms of nin and genjutsus.

In a literal manner of months, Sakura had become one of Konoha's best kunoichi and would enevitably be the best oneday.

Never in the ninja world had such a progressive development occured.

Ironic had it been, that the weakest was infact the strongest for that very reason.

She soon became ANBU, taking the next step towards the only thing she'd ever really wanted; Acknoledgment.

-(end little montage thing)-

"Sakura, do you think i should move out?" Itachi asked her oneday at breakfast.

He'd taken her out for a Sunday morning.

"No! -cough- uh, no. I don't think you should... I'm not full trained yet... And I need you."

"Need me to what? You're supassing me. There's nothing else I know how to give you." He replied.

"I just need you. You can't leave, and that's it. Not debatable." She answered him.

Itachi remembered the first time he'd heard her say that.

"Ok.