chapter 7

Chapter 8 -
"So much for avoiding a messy situation..." Sakura laughed, spying the room full of her closest 'friends'.

"Well this certainly is awkward." Itachi breathed comicly.

Tsunade sighed.

"Minasan. Sit. Down. Now." She said with authority.

They all complied, all but Sasuke.

"Itachi-kun?" He asked looking at Sakura in his brothers arms. "You traitor Sakura!"

Had not it been for a quick thinking Shikamaru, Sasuke'd have struck.

"Sasuke. Stop." Sakura said looking up at him. "Don't become your anger."

"Are you daft?! Has everyone here completely lost it?!" He yelled at the gathered.

"Sasuke, I'm not here to fight you, any of you. I'm returning to my village. I'm here to train Sakura." He said finally.

"I'd rather die than let you find a happy ending." Sasuke growled.

"It is of no consequence to me, how you handle this situation. However, I could've expected more from Uchiha Sasuke." Itachi spoke eloquently.

"Hokage-sama, I wish you tend to Sakura at her house." Itachi turned to the troubled blonde.

"Hai, you have leave. And the same to all of you." She replied.

Bothered when no-one moved she rose and bared down on each of them: "DISMISSED!"

Smoke clouded the room as they all left.

One did stay though.

One silver haired jounin.

"This is my fault isn't it?" He looked regretful.

"Yes, this is very much due to your stupidity and lack of concern. But you are still to train all three of your students."

"Hai."

He was just leaving when he was held by the arm.

"You're always protecting her, but your doing it for reasons that she loathes. I know what it feels like to be seen as weak."

"Tsunade-sa-"

"She needs wings, so far you've but given her a cage."

Kakashi dropped his gaze.

"Dismissed." Tsunade murmered, sinking back into her chair.

'I need sake.' she thought.

Meanwhile at Sakura's house

Inner was healing herself.

Sakura had fallen asleep due to exhaustion.

Itachi walked up and sat beside her on the bed.

"You know, she lied." She told him, lifting her legs over his and finding a straddle position.

"Lied of what?" Itachi looked down at the girl affectionately.

"She told you that my opinions differ from her own. It is not so. We are exactly alike, bar my gorgeous looks and impulsive personality. I would only say something that she deep down, believed to be true." She said.

"Hn." He said lowely.

"She mightn't be ready to tell you yet but... she's very much inlove with you. I'm very much... inlove with you..." Inner began to close the gap between their lips and as she brushed his lips there was a sudden flash.

The kiss became passionate.

Slow, yet lustfully hastened.

And as swiftly as it had come, it was no more, and a drained Sakura fell limp in his grasp