chapter 14

Chapter 14 -
"Ahhh! Itai!" Sakura screamed, sitting up and grabbing her side.

She looked up at a smirking Itachi.

"Care to tell me why it was you did that." Sakura growled through gritted teeth.

"I forgot about the seal... just expected Inner to fight me... Oh well, it's good anyway." Itachi sighed.

"Oh well?! You just freaking stabbed me with a kunai and this is 'good anyway'!?" Sakura was fuming.

"Well, getting you awake isnt always an achievable task, and I was ready to train..."

Sakura's sweat dropped.

She jumped out of bed to lunged at Itachi.

"You really ought to dress, I mean, your underwear are pleasantly... pink... but you'd get cold outside." Itachi looked her up and down.

Sakura now frozen, gazed down and was discontent to find that she'd mysteriously been undressed in her sleep.

"Itachi, you undressed me!?"

"No, I have class Sakura, if i'd wanted to see you body i could have just asked you to strip. I don't need to wait until you knocked out."

"Then who- I don't care and I certainly don't want to know."

"Get dressed, you got laps to do." Itachi smirked walking away.

"Laps, laps..." Sakura mumbled under her breath, getting changed.

She suddenly felt a familia chakra nearby.

"Sasuke?" She whispered.

But in a flash, the signature was gone and Sakura laughed.

"I must be losing it...