chapter 11

Chapter 11 -
Kakashi and Naruto jumped from the bridge to the bank and lifted Sasuke out of the river.

"Teme, you weigh a ton!" Naruto strained.

"Naruto, he's drenched." Kakashi pointed out,

"Yes, but- Hey teme, are you even listening!?" Naruto shook the barely concious boy.

He still wouldn't speak.

His eyes still locked on her, having Itachi run his fingers through her hair and whisper in her ear.

"Sakura, you need to be more careful. If an enemy ninja had caught you like that..." Itachi looked at her.

His voice held such concern.

In a second he had tackled Itachi and was fighting for punches.

"You do this everytime! Taking the people I love... away from me." By now Sasuke had faced away from them, "You gain their love and then when you have them in your grasp... you killed every last one of them..." He returned his turn to them, and there were tears streaked down his cheeks.

"Brother, I won't kill Sakura-"

'This is bad, I've never seen Sasuke cry.'

'I hate watching people cry. Even Sasuke, he is crying for me afterall.'

'We need to do something, your just frozen here like a dead fish.'

'Right, I have and idea.'

There was a loud thump and both Uchihas shifted to view Sakura to be collapsed on the ground.

Sasuke looked straight to Itachi.

"Sasuke, I didn't, and I don't have time for this anyway." He sat down next to Sakura and tried to wake her.

Sasuke walked over to help but was pushed away.

"Don't come near her. I didn't exactly steal her from you if that's how you feel. And I don't want you hurting her again. I have never really been loved either brother. Our parents didn't love me, they loved my strength..."

"Brother, I loved you, I wanted to be just like you."

"Tell me Sasuke, if I had loved you would that have been enough to watch your family die? No, it wouldn't be, and it wasn't enought for me either."

"What, so Sakura will be enough?"

"Yes." He looked down at her pale face."

'This is by far worse than before.'

'I know.'

'Both the Uchihas are inlove with you and heaven help me, you love them both, don't you?'

'No, I only love Itachi but I just... can't hate Sasuke.'

Itachi looked down at Sakura.

Wake up Sakura, I know you faked it.

Sakura peeked open an eye and gave both the men a weak smile.

"Shouldn't we train?" She asked biting her lip.

Itachi stroked her face with his fingers before disapearing.

"Come along Sasuke. You'll get left behind.