chapter 6

Chapter 6 -
"Wait, before you freak out and call the guards listen to me." Sakura begged desperately.

'Look what Itachi's done to you. You don't even try to mask your emotion anymore. It's bloody leaking out of your face.'

'What, oh no...'

Sakura's face was stiched back on by her inner and she was once again 'happy'.

"Oh I'm listening Sakura-san. I imagine it's quite the story."

"You're drunk aren't you?"

"On with the story!" The lady screamed.

Itachi couldn't help but blink several times.

'And I thought Pein was demanding.' He thought with a smirk.

"Well, I was training in the forest-" She was interjected by the man beside her.

"Mauling nature, more like it. May I tell the story?" Itachi asked innocently.

"Yes."

"Yes."

"I'm going to the hospital..." Shizune gave her response and walked away.

'This is rediculous. I've got to get help.' Shizune thought, running off to gather some jounin.

'Kakashi, Gai, Asuma and Kurenai definetly. You can never be to careful with Itachi Uchiha.'

The Hokage's aprentice found almost all the jounin training with their teams.

So she now had an entire 12 people following her including: Asuma, Shikamaru, Chouji, Ino, Kurenai, Hinata, Shino, Kiba, Gai, Neji, Lee and Tenten.

'Where could Kakashi be?' She wondered.

It was just then after running laps of the city for ages, that they heard Naruto's voice.

"Kakashi-sensei! You said you'd treat me!" Naruto's voice came again.

"Ichiraku!" Shinzune yelled behind her and they all bounded toward the ramen stand.

"Ohayou minasan! Tell Kakashi to pay." The orange clad ninja chuckled evily.

"Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke. You must come with us. Lady Tsunade and Sakura are in grave danger." Shizune said.

"The Hokage?" Sasuke asked half-heartedly.

"It's Uchiha Itachi and it seems he's got Sakura hostage in a genjutsu!" Shizune yelled angrily.

She deliberatly neglected to mention the fact that the genjutsu was of the pair sleeping together.

Of course they'd had Sasuke at the mention of his brother, ignorant of Sakura.

They shot off in the direction of the Hokage's tower.

Meanwhile in Tsunade's office.

"You mean to tell me that Kakashi refused to teach you new jutsu?"

"Hai" Sakura replied to Tsunade.

"And that you left Akatsuki, soley so that you could train Sakura Haruno. The one standing right there."

"Hai Hokage-sama." Itachi affirmed.

"And you didn't actually sleep together?"

"No. Sakura said for them both.

"And that you wish to become a Leaf shinobi once again."

Sakura was becoming impatient.

Itachi however just nodded curtly.

"I also wish to stay with Sakura for the duration of her training. If you don't mind, could I have a lone word with you?" He asked politely.

"Yes, Sakura, please wait outside. Make sure no-one comes in, at any cost. It could make for a messy situation."

"Hai Tsunade-sama." Sakura stood outside the door, leaning on the corridor's opposing wall.

Meanwhile with Itachi and Tsunade

"When I found Sakura, she had demolished a vast area of forest using only taijustu."

Tsunade's eyes widened slightly.

"She appears to have self-taught chakra control." He continued. "The way she forced chakra from her punches and kicks was not unlike you."

"I see." Tsunade said slowly.

"She could very well be a masterful medic-nin, with better diciplined chakra than even I."

"Amazing. In that case I will take her under my wing also. Is there anything else?" She asked.

"Yes, you see she has a-" Itachi stopped as a crash was heard outside the door.

And abruptly, 16 ninja burst throught the door, one of which Tsunade hadn't met.

"Brother! I'll kill you!" Sasuke screamed running at Itachi.

Similtaneously, Shikamaru had caught the criminal in his shadow technique (you know the one).

Everyone seemed prepared to attack when an ear splitting holla rang from the now uprisen Hokage herself.

"STOP!" She ordered, slightly on the deatheningly loud side.

Even Sasuke refrained and turned toward her.

"Firstly! Who are you!?" The fith pointed at a girl, largely covered in pink bandages.

There was a flash, and just as an exhausted Sakura about to hit the floor, she was caught in toned arms and lifted into a bridal-style hold.

Silence was broken when the light subsided and there lay Haruno Sakura.

Dazed but very much awake.

"Itachi-kun?