chapter 5

Chapter 5 -
"Goodmorning, I made something for you to eat... Sakura-chan?" Itachi asked from the doorway, finding the appearance of her inner, making the bed.

"She kept ignoring me, so I'm letting her sleep in." Inner told Itachi, walking over to him.

"Letting her sleep in?" He mimicked her in question.

"Yes, should I wake her? It's just that she's not really a morning person." Inner laughed happily.

"Charming... Yes, do wake her. We're training this morning because this afternoon she's still train with her team." Itachi replied.

There was a flash of blinding white and there stood Sakura.

However, she didn't stand for long and fell to the ground angrily.

"You could have warned me..." She grumbled out loud.

'You'd be annoyed anyway.'

'Yeah yeah'

"Sakura?" Itachi creased his eye brow at her, wondering how her team had never wondered why she phazed out the way that she did.

"Hmm?"

"Breakfast."

"You can cook?" Sakura smiled, concealing a fit of histerics.

"Sakura, you're holding back again." He said baffled by this.

'Why would she feel the need to hide like that around me.' He thought.

"I don't think you want to see how I'm feeling." She replied.

"You've no idea what I want." He said, before smirking as he re-thought his word choicing.

Sakura shrugged and her face became suddenly readable again.

Or rather 'her entire body aching and writhing on laughter on the floor' became visible.

"Let's go to the Hokage tower..." He said before mumbling: "Before you die of joy." under his breath.

"Shizune, y-you know-what we n-need?" Lady Tsunade slurred.

"Yes. For you to stop drinking." The lady sighed.

"No, no, we need more medical ninja!" The slug princess was overwhelmed by an outburst. "There just doesn't seem to be anybody with the nescessary chakra control in the recent generations..." She became serious and sober at an alarming rate.

Shizune could never really tell if she was drunk or not.

They turned, hearing a knock at the door.

Tsunade looked at Shizune and said: "The next person to come through that door is a medic-nin." She seemed intoxicated again.

"Riiight.." Shizune looked worried at her senpai.

"Come in!" The Hokage yelled.

Sakura stepped inside her office and bowed before stepping up to the desk.

"Oh. Hi Sakura." The lady said in a gentle voice.

"Tsunade-sama, I have come with extremely good news."

"You're a medic-nin!?"

"No..."

"You brought me some more Sake?!"

"Uh... No."

"The Uchiha brat finally slept with you!?"

"Which one?"

Tsunade's face straightened and the sake bottle landed hard on the ground.

"What do you mean which one?"

"Um, well, you see, I was in the forest-"

"WHICH! one?"

A small breeze lay on all three kunoichi and a deep, smooth voice echoed through-out the room.

"The brat's big brother." Itachi said smirking and standing beside Sakura