THE BABY MILL [[53]] PERINEUM

Start from the beginning

            They moved as a pack to the room, MinHo walking past doors and empty walls and listening to the tapping of heels on the ground. Every breath, every noise was echoed in the deserted building. He breathed heavily as they marched along, reaching the examination room quickly.

            The scene that greeted the gang raised bile in MinHo’s throat. Two men garnished in white uniforms lines the edges of the room with Dr. Park waiting behind the metal table. The whole place stank of disinfectant, but what really lifted MinHo’s stomach in his mouth was the carrier spread out on the table. Not any old carrier but his carrier – TaeMin.

            His tiny bottom was sticking out into the air, a curve in his back that accentuated the sores that wove together like a game of connect the dots. His head and chest were slumped down in contrast to his lower half. A trembling was powering his body, barely noticeable, but a clue that the face he was hiding was marred by tears. Occasional choking sobs could be heard in the room as well.

            Up on the metal table it felt like he was a prize for the doctor to show off. One look at Dr. Park’s face confirmed that doubt. Something else was hiding in that man, though. It wasn’t something MinHo wanted to find out but he had a feeling that he wouldn’t have a choice in what he was about to do.

            “Get his pants off and get him set up on the table,” Dr. Park said, his voice betraying nothing that would entail remorse.

            As the workers tugged at his clothing till he was nude from the waist down, MinHo tried to fit the pieces together. What the hell was the doctor thinking and how did it involve TaeMin?

            Glancing over at TaeMin again he worked frantically to up his game so he wouldn’t be scrambling to catch up once his task was explained. He could see the tomato red entrance on TaeMin. He was naked and kneeling at the end of the table…

            “Penetrate,” Dr. Park said.

            The reality of what he had to do set in quickly. They’d taken him in the midst of his masturbation time because they wanted them to complete the deed completely. It couldn’t have even been a month since TaeMin had given birth… This would hurt him too much…

            “No,” MinHo refused, climbing down the table.

            Workers piled at his sides immediately. MinHo fought against them, releasing a tiger like roar when they pinned him to the floor. His body shook with the intensity of his anger. He felt like a butterfly with pins in his wing, a show piece in the doctor’s gruesome collection.

            A shadow fell over MinHo’s eyes. With clenched teeth he craned his neck up to see the doctor, sporting his irritatingly smug expression.

            “You will have intercourse with this carrier whether you want to or not,” he murmured.

            MinHo was stirred by his words. This man was sick. The tiger agreed with him if his lashing tail was anything to go by. They were both growling, hoping to take a swipe at any of the psychos that would watch this.

            A snicker escaped a man keeping him in place. MinHo lashed out to try and throw them off but he couldn’t displace any of them. Their grip and numbers made it impossible for him to gain the upper hand.

            “You’re a sick fuck,” he spat to Dr. Park.

            When a chuckle came as his response he felt his rage spike. “I am creating something great and you will go along with it. Get him back on the table.” With a push to MinHo’s head the doctor straightened up. He donned his prior position and observed gleefully as his employees placed the donor back on the table.

            The cold metal dug deep in his knee caps. Heat in TaeMin’s body radiated to where he knelt a couple inches away. MinHo wasn’t sure how he’d be able to ejaculate in such conditions. He was anything but aroused at the idea of pushing his raw member into that man-made hole. The pain it would put the both of them through…

            “Get it going already. We don’t have all day,” Dr. Park boomed.

            MinHo chomped on the inside of his cheek, staring at TaeMin’s behind. This was so wrong… So very wrong… He wanted to protect TaeMin not tear him apart from the inside out.

            “Now,” the doctor enunciated.

            “J-j-just do it…” The tiny voice was barely audible in the room. None of the workers had said anything and it definitely wasn’t coming from Dr. Park or the she-devil. MinHo looked at the body beneath him, staring at the trembling shoulders and the ribs sticking out of that olive skin tingled with an ugly shade of yellow-gray. The voice had been so quiet that MinHo wasn’t sure he’d heard properly. Nevertheless, there was no sneaking out of this.

            Placing one hand hesitantly on TaeMin’s hip and wrapping the other around his shaft he took a deep breath. His chin tucked down into his chest he whispered, “I’m sorry.”

            Pushing into TaeMin felt as wrong as he thought it would have. He had imagined losing his virginity in a bit of a different way… There was an odd noise as he shoved in inch by inch. There was enough wetness that the friction wasn’t too horrible but that still didn’t make it okay.

            In this position it was easy to feel the carrier shaking. It made guilt tear through MinHo. The more he pushed in the queasier he felt. This had brought disgusting to a whole new level.

            “Move things along!”

            MinHo had never had sex before but he knew enough to know that sex with a man didn’t go like this.

            How humiliating…

            Thrusting in and out at the pace he was going didn’t seem to satisfy the doctor. A whip might as well have come down over his back. Gritting his teeth he pushed on, tears springing to his eyes.

            This was so wrong… So wrong… So why did it feel so good? Because he couldn’t control his body. Even with the red flare of pain he couldn’t deny the orgasm.

            Unshed tears were in MinHo’s eyes. The tiger within was wailing, however. Deep, anguished moans that expressed his turmoil. He tried to keep his face hidden, using his large paws to swipe the shame off his muzzle. All the fur that had miraculously grown back fell off in clumps, littering the floor with orange and black. His pink-white skin beneath his pelt was put on display.

            The moans slowly turned into mewls, pieces of his spirit chipping off. But he wouldn’t break. He wouldn’t break completely. MinHo had made a pact with the tiger against the doctor. They would not break.

            Even as he snapped his hips forward and pushed at the sensitive tissues in TaeMin’s entrance, even when he filled him up with his seed, he kept his resolution.

            They would not break.  

a/n: Soooo... Guys it's almost over. Hate to break it to you but today I finished writing in my notebook the story and started the plans for my next fanfic FREAK SHOW so yup. Just wanted to let you guys know~ It's practically over and so I hope you guys are enjoying it. There's lots of fun still to be had left, though. I'm far more advanced in my notebook than I am in the actual typing of the story.