Chapter 39

I forgot to tell you guys my birthday was November 29th. 😂😂

I turned into a 579 years old potato. 😄

And THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 9K READS!! I can't believe people actually likes this story so much! Sorry I haven't been updating lately, I try. I'm so busy with school (and trying to get 5SOS and 1D to realize I exist) that I haven't been updating a lot. 😂

Anyway! Love you guys and have a great day!

Laney's POV:
"Ughhh."

"What's wrong?" Niall asked.

"I'm tired, but I'm not tired. You know what I'm saying?"

"No...not really." Niall laughed.

"UGHHH." I groaned even louder just to annoy him.

"Can I do something to help you ma'am?" He asked again.

"Can we go out to eat?" I asked.

He put his thinking face on.

"UNCLE LIAM CAN WE GO OUT TO EAT?" I yelled/asked.

"SURE. WHY NOT." He responded from upstairs.

"SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP." Louis yelled from the other side of the house.

"IT'S 4 PM!" I laughed.

I heard Harry chuckle.

Niall and I were currently on the couch watching Dexter. I loved that show because it's not everyday you see a movie or show that tells from a psycho's point of view. The bad thing about it is I always get hungry when I watch.

I was already dressed and ready to go about the time Niall was done watching the last few minutes of the episode. 

"You ready?" I asked.

"Abso-smurfly." He smiled.

When we got in the car, I came up with a great idea.

"Hey Niall, want to hear some pickup lines?"

"Of course!" He said like a girl then chuckled.

"Are you a pig lover because I am, and I want your bacon baby." I wiggled my eyebrows. Niall started laughing uncontrollably.

"I've got one! Are you a parking ticket because you've got fineeeee written all over you." He laughed.

I started laughing until I was crying. Apparently we were slap happy because they weren't even funny jokes and we still laughed at them like we had heard the funniest of them all.

"Are you a whale because we can humpback at my place!" I yelled out the window.

Niall started to giggle like a school girl.

"CALM YOUR TITS NIALL!" I playfully yelled.

"MY TITS ARE CALM!" He responded.

We both took a breath then exhaled.

"You good?"

"Yeah. I'm good." He responded.

"Good."

"Great."

"Fantastic."

"Magical."

"Spectacular."

"Harry's hair."

He went to say something but nothing came out.

"HAHA! I win!" I giggled.

"Hardeeharhar. So funny." He chuckled. Then we arrived at an Italian restaurant.

I loveeeee Alfredo. It's one of my favorite foods.

I grabbed my phone and we walked in.