Vampires!

*Edited 9/1/16*

Laney's POV:
All I could do was stare at them.

I already kinda guessed this from the alleyway, but maybe they were faking it?

Red contacts? Maybe stab wounds?
What should I say?

"Prove it."

Louis held my hands in his and looked right into my eyes.

All of the sudden, his eyes slowly faded into a red color. I looked at him in shock.

Those don't look like contacts.

When he was done, he stood up, and took the guys in the hall to talk to them.

Well, I guess they are. Now that I think about, my stepmom must be worried.

Wait, I hate my stepmom. Who cares what she thinks! I'd rather be with these blood suckers than alone with her. At least they haven't hit me yet, like she usually does.

Laney, they are murderers. Being stuck with them isn't great either.

I looked up and realized Liam was starring at me.

Oh crap! He must have been hearing my thoughts!

Did he hear about my stepmother?

I looked at Liam and he nodded in response to my thoughts.

Don't tell them or I will end you.

Liam chuckled at my mental threat and nodded.

I was so busy worrying about what might happen if I had perverted thoughts and Liam could hear, that I didn't even realize Harry, Niall, and Louis's eyes had turned red.

Their eyes were red after biting that girl. Does that mean they are hungry?

"L-l-liam, we need to feed." Harry said staring intensely at me.

No way, man. If you bite me, I'll punch you in the babymaker again.

"Okay guys, come on." Liam said, while trying to suppress a laugh.

"Laney, you stay here. Don't try to escape because we will find you." Liam informed me. I nodded.

At least I don't have to go back home.

I looked back to Liam, and he had a  look of sympathy on his face. He had read my mind again.

Stay out of my head, or I'll start thinking about some dirty fanfiction. I mentally threatened again.

He put his hands up in defense, and they walked out the door.

Well...now what am I suppose to do? I'm stuck in vampires' house.

I was currently in the living room, so I looked around. There was a flat screen TV on the wall, and some books in the corner.

Netflix it is.