Why?

Unknown POV:
I finally got her. I will make her suffer. She should have never lived. I'm going to make her regret ever leaving home.

If she would have stayed home, she would have died quicker. Well, lucky for me.

Liam's POV:
I heard the faint whisper.

"You will die a thousand deaths."

I went back to sleep thinking it was my imagination, but then I remembered the vampire after Laney. Oh no.

I ran vampire speed up to her room. She was gone. Where could she be?!?!?

Laney's POV:
I wake up and try to move. It would be easier if I wasn't chained to a wall. Why am I here?!?! I did nothing wrong!! Oh no.

I'm guessing they didn't like my parents. Why did people hate my parents!!! They did nothing wrong!!

"They were worthless, and I'm glad I made them wreck." Someone said from the corner.

I froze again...this is the woman from my dreams. She walked out next to me.

"Aunt Bailey?!?! Wait you read my mind, you are a vampire!" I yelled, then tried to get out of the chains.

She took a knife and cut my arm. Blood started dripping on the floor.

"You should have died. You should have died with your worthless parents, and you now get to suffer." She smiled in victory.

"Why?" I said, tears forming in my eyes.

"It's all because of your mother. I wanted to be a vampire, and your mother didn't want to be. She killed our father because he was going to turn her. She should have been proud to live a long life!" She yelled, then slashed the other arm.

"She always wanted to live a normal, human life. She then married your father. Everyone we knew was a vampire. She should have never got married, and had you! You are a piece of the shame she caused for our family! So you should die to!" She screamed, then a piercing pain filled my neck.

She bit me. I started to see black spots, but she fed me her blood, and I healed.
She then placed the knife to my stomach and carved letters on to it. W-O-R-T-H-L-E-S-S. I was in horrible pain.

When I started to loose a lot of blood, she would heal me, then start the pain all over again.