Chapter 25

Laney's POV:
It's Louis's turn to teach me hearing. Don't know how he will do this, but here we go. I go into the room he is in, and he is sitting on the bed.

"Okay. I'm going to whisper something, and you tell me what I said." He explained.

"Llama." He whispered.

"Llama?" I repeated.

"Good next word, I'll do it quieter." He said.

"Monkey." He whispered lower.

"Monkey?" I repeated. He tried so hard not to laugh.

"Good. Now I'm going into the other room, and whisper something." He said, getting up. He walked into the room.

Silence.

"I didn't hear anything!" I said.

"I'll do it again." He said, and I heard him perfectly.

"You have a nice butt." I heard him whisper and giggle.

"Hey! I heard that!" I laughed. He walked back into the room.

"Okay. You passed this test. It's Niall's  turn." He said. I walked out, and saw Niall in the back yard.

"Okay. I've hidden a bunch of tiny letters everywhere. You have to find the letter." He said. I nodded.

"E." He said. I looked everywhere, and in a small piece of wood, the letter was carved into it.

"Found it!" I said.

"L." He said.

I saw a bug with the letter formation in it.

"Q." He said.

I looked for a while, and found it in a formation of dirt.

"Okay. You have passed all the tests." He said. Thank god!

I ran up to the house, and thanked them for helping me.

We all celebrated by watching Frozen...for the 100th time.

BANG

We all froze. We saw glass fly from the window this time. A huge man climbed through, and looked at us. Then looked at the TV.

"Frozen? Really?" He said with a laugh, then charged towards us. We ran out the window, and into the back yard.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"I have no idea." Harry said.

"Why am I always the target!" I said in frustration. They looked at me sympathetically. I looked behind me to see him gaining on us.

"We have to fight." I said. We all stopped, and waited for him to get closer. I jumped on his head, and tried cutting his eyes out with me fingernails.

The boys joined, and we took him down. Before we heard his last breath, people started coming from everywhere.

"Run!" Niall yelled, and we ran right into the street. We heard honking of horns, but we couldn't stop. We went to hit a corner, but I was tackled to the ground.

Before I could fight back, someone stabbed me in the rib with some kind of medication, and I was out.