The Question

Laney's POV:
I open my eyes to see the boys looking at me worried.

"Well hello guys." I whispered, trying to lighten the mood.

"Are you okay?"

"How many fingers and I holding up?"

"Do you need a hug?"

"Oh my Laney!" They all said at the same time.

"Guys I'm fine. What happened to Bigfoot?" I asked.

"We came to find you after we killed Bailey, and we saw Niall fighting a guy. We also saw you bleeding next to a tree. We killed him. And we brought you here." Liam explained.

"Where is "here"?" I asked.

"New York." Niall replied.

"New York!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, why?" Louis said confused.

"I've always wanted to live in New York." I said, still a little tired. I yawned.

"Well, New York will be here when you wake up, so you need to sleep." Harry said, stroking my cheek.

"Fine. But you guys need to stay with me." I said.

"Okay." They said together. We all got in the big bed and went to sleep.

Liam's POV:
We all snuggled with Laney, as she falls asleep.

"Hey guys?" I mind message the other boys.

"I think we should turn her." I messaged. Nobody responded.

"We all agree that's for the best, but we have to ask Laney first." Harry finally said.

"Okay." I messaged back.

"After all, we could help control her thirst. We have all been through it before." Niall messaged.

"Okay we will ask her in the morning." Louis said, getting a few okays back.

"Goodnight guys." I said out loud.

Laney's POV:
I wake up before the rest of the boys. I walk down stairs and go to the kitchen. When I go to the fridge it's full of food. Wow.

I won't go hungry for a while. I close the fridge and turn around, only to find Harry behind me.

"Oh my god Harry you scared me!" I laughed. I also heard the boys laughs echo in the hall.

"Thanks guys!" I laughed.

"Laney, we need to talk to you about something." Liam said seriously.

"Okay." I responded. We all go to the living room and sit down.

"Laney, we have been thinking about something for a while now, and we need your okay on it." Liam explained.

"Okay, what is it?" I said.

"Do you want to be a vampire?" Liam asked.

--------------------
Sorry this was kinda short
Thanks for reading!
Hope you enjoyed!