The Nightmare

*Edited 5/1/17*

Liam's POV:
"Those cigarettes made her blood taste bad." Harry complained.

"I told you they do." I chuckled.

We opened the door to the house to see Laney sleeping on the couch. She looked so...peaceful.

Laney's POV:

Dream:
I watch her look at me and smile. She then cuts the breaks on my parents car.I couldn't do anything, but scream to stop. She didn't listen to my pleas.
The strange thing was she used her hands to break it in half. Human strength couldn't do that. I then watch my parents get into the car. She smiles wickedly and I keep screaming for them to get out. They continue as though they couldn't hear me.

They then pull out of the drive way, and go down the road. I then hear the car blow up. I scream and cry. The woman that caused this tragedy looked at me and smiled. I gasped as I realized who it was.

It was...

I wake up screaming, and covered in sweat. I hear footsteps approaching my door. Then like that, the door had been broke down.

I see the guys running towards me in a panic. I stare at, nothing really, in shock.

I then looked down to notice something that made me blush like crazy.

"You are all in your boxers." I say chuckled awkwardly.

"Well, we thought you were in trouble. We didn't have time to change our choice of outfit." Harry said.

They are my kidnappers. Who cares what happens to me?

"I'm fine guys, just a nightmare." I said apologizing.

They don't care, or at least, they shouldn't.

"It's okay." Louis replies.

Silence filled the room.

"I'm going to...go back to sleep." I said, as I laid back down.

They all left, and I was left alone with my thoughts.