What?

Niall's POV:
I saw the bruises, and cuts on her fragile body. I couldn't bare to imagine the pain she went through. She was beautiful and amazing.

Why would anybody want to hurt her?

Jealousy was not an excuse.

Laney's POV:
I once again woke up with a horrible pain. Everywhere. I tried to sit up to see where I was, but it was hard.

I slowly got up and looked around. I was in a hotel room. I started getting dizzy trying to remember what happened.

Then all of the sudden, Niall came out of the bathroom with nothing on, except a towel. I died. I realized I was staring at him.

"Well hello." He tried to say in a deeper, manlier voice.

I started laughing.

"What happened?" I sat carefully sitting down.

"We found you at your aunts being tortured, we saved you. Did you know you aunt was a vampire?" He asked concerned.

"No." I barley whispered, trying not to cry.

"I'm sorry." He said pulling me into a hug.

"You can be sorry when your done putting clothes on." I laughed.

"Fine. Your loss." He laughed. I giggled.

Then I remembered what my aunt told me about why she wanted to kill me. It hit me like a ton of bricks.

What is taking Niall so long?

I slowly got up again, and went in the bathroom.

Please don't be naked.

When I entered, he was gone. Right when I realized something was terribly wrong, I heard a pounding on the door. Oh crap.

I heard it again, even louder. I knew it wasn't Niall.

I had to run.

I climbed out the window in the bathroom, and tried not to whimper when I fell on the ground.

I ran as fast as I could.

I needed to find the boys.

So we can find Niall. I hope he is okay. Right before I saw a car, someone wrestled me to the ground.

I turned and saw Niall with a cut on his head.

He put a hand over my mouth.

"Shh, be quiet or they with hear you." He warned me.

"Who?" I asked.

"I don't know." He replied worried.