Found Her

Liam's POV:
"Boys, I found her, but hurry I smell a lot of blood." I mind messaged the other guys.

I raced to the window to see nothing but a empty room. It was just full of boxes. Is she moving? I didn't have time to think, because Laney was in trouble.

I immediately see the boys running to the house.

"Okay guys, this is what we are going to do. Harry, you and me take the basement. Louis you take the upstairs, and Niall...watch our backs." I said. We tiptoed down the steps, when we heard Laney scream.

We crack the door open to find a woman biting her neck. Harry was about to attack, but I told him to wait.

Her heart started to slow down, but the woman stopped and fed her something. Vampire Blood.

"I'll be back to kill you again." She yelled at Laney.

We waited for the woman to leave, and we ran to Laney.

She was sobbing.

"Laney, Laney." I whispered. She looked into my eyes.

"L-liam?" She said quietly. She then started to cry again.

"I thought I was never going to see you again." She cried quietly.Harry started to un-chain her, when we heard a whisper.

We looked around, and there stood the women. Laughing.

"I-I told you they loved me!" Laney yelled.

Harry unchained the other hand, and she jumped down and almost lost her balance.

The woman leaped for her, but we went to held her back just in time. The rest of the boys ran down the stairs to hold her back, and Niall picked Laney up.

"Niall, take Laney somewhere safe!" I yelled, trying to hold the woman back. In a flash, they were gone.