The Plan

Niall's POV:
We were freaking out. We knew it was the vampire that gave her nightmares, but we didn't know where to start looking. We are not going to give up.

Liam's POV:
We decided to make a list of people in her family that are still alive. There was only 3 of them since she moved in with her stepmother.

Her aunt, grandmother, and her other grandmother on her fathers side.

"Okay, we need to do this quick so we can find Laney." I said looking into their puffy, red eyes.

"I'll talk to her grandmother." Louis announced.

I'll talk to her aunt." I said, ready to do anything to save Laney.

"And I guess I'll take the other grandmother." Harry said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay, this is the plan. We go talk to these people, then report back here if we didn't find anything. If one of us find something, we mind message each other telling where she is." I said, hoping we find her.

"Um, what about me?" Niall asked, confused.

"You stay here, just in case she escapes and comes home." I said, forming a bullet proof plan.

"Okay, ready, GO!" I yelled, while all of us, all but Niall, raced out the house. I hope this works.

I race to her her aunts house, and smell Laney's blood. Oh my god. She is here!