Chapter 40: U.N.I

I held Pete tightly in my arms, I couldn't believe he was here with me. When I saw him in the crowed I couldn't believe it, I had to come down here myself. There were a lot of my fans that were chearing us on.

I looked at Pete and smiled, "I missed you so much."

"Me too... These four years without you have been hell, but now no one is ever going to separate us again."

"Never." I was about to kiss Pete again when I felt a hand on my arm.

"Patrick get back on stage!" I looked back and saw my manager. I ignored him and looked back at Pete.

"Patrick! Right now... I am losing money!"

When he tried to pull me away again that's when Pete got very protective. "Leave my husband alone!"

Husband?

"This is outrageous! Patrick get up on stage or you career is over!"

At this point I didn't care. I mean I love music, playing and singing are what fascinate me more... but being with Pete right now is the only thing that mattered.

Before I could tell him to fuck off fans were all doing that for me. Some were booing others were yelling at him to leave and others said that that Patrick Stump will live on forever and there are many people that would love to have me.

He just left in defeat without saying another word.

"Hey guys." someone said from the stage I look and see it was Ed.
"Well since my friend Patrick is busy at the moment... Why don't I play a couple songs for you guys?"

The crowed cheered. "Thanks Ed."

I grabbed Pete's hand and led him to my dressing room. "Did all the guys leave?"

Pete nodded, "Yeah they wanted to leave us alone."

"And the whole calling me your husband back there...."

"What you don't want to be called Wentz?"

"I didn't say that..."

"Well hear me out, I don't have a ring or anything to give you at the moment. But I love you Patrick Stump, ever since I saw you were one of my students. I loved you even more when I saw what type of guy you were. And even through we been away from each other for years you were all I could think about. I don't want anything separating us anymore, so will you marry me and have many babies with me?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I will... I love you too."

He wiped the tears that were coming out of eyes and kissed me. "You were definitely my best keep secret" he muttered.

(I'm sad now that I finished this story:(

But thank you guys for all the support I really had fun writing and reading all your comments;)