Chapter 38: All Of The Stars

Today was my first show, it wasn't in Chicago like I wanted it, but it was close, we were in Wisconsin. Not only was it my first day on tour, but today Pete was finally getting out. These four years without him were finally over, but I would have to wait one more month to see him.
Dallon and Andy were at his release right now. Joe stayed with me along with Brendon and Spencer.

"Hey, are you almost ready your on in a few minutes?"

"Yeah, Joe have you received anything from Andy or Dallon?"

He shook his head, "No, their probably still in the process of his release... Don't worry about that, I'll let you know. Right now just focus on your show."

"Your right...Where did Brendon and Spencer go?"

"Um... I don't know, probably getting into trouble somewhere."

Before I said something, the two came bargain through the door. Joe looked at me and smiled, "told you."

"Where were you guys?"

"Patrick, we were meeting a couple of your fans. Seriously some of them are obsessed with you."

"Some?" Spencer says, "All of them are crazy for you."

"Yeah okay all. I tried telling them we knew you personally and of course they called us liars and to prove them wrong I showed them the selfies we took last night, you know."

I shook my head, "I didn't take any selifies with you last night."

"Oh yeah, I took a few with you while you were asleep, you were so cute... Anyway one of the yelled 'let's take his phone' and all the sudden I had like five girls almost taking my arm off. We ran as fast as we could, thank god security stopped them, or else we would be dead."

Joe laughed, "You are seriously famous, now."

"Also, we saw Ed Sheeran... You didn't tell us he was going to be here." Specer says.

"Oh, yeah he will be performing a couple songs after me. He is a really talented dude."

"You should write a song with him, it will be epic!"

I nodded, "I could also write one with you Urie, your voice is amazing."

"Yeah, but I'm not famous."

I smiled, "Do you want to be?"

He cheered, "YES! I want people screaming name and fighting for me! I could picture my name in the Vegas lights."

We started talking about Brendons big break. Now and then I saw Joe on his phone, but he kept assuring me it wasn't Dallon or Andy.

My manager came in, "Patrick it's show time!"

We walked out of the dressing room, heading towards the stage... "Hey guys" Joe says. "I have to go do something, I'll catch up."

I didn't have the time to say anything before, he ran off another direction.

What is going on?