Chapter 34: Missing You

Patrick,

Hopefully your the one reading this letter, because everything in here is so cliche, but it's the truth.

I love you, the moment I kissed you in the music room, I can even say I loved you once I saw you walk into my room, but you know that. Are relationship together as student and teacher lasted really short, but then our actually relationship as two idiots in love will last forever.

When I was sentenced to four years it hurt, because I knew I wouldn't see you. I don't hate your mom, instead I thank her for bringing you into this world. You shouldn't hate her either baby, because in the end were going to be together either way. I'm not asking you to forgive her, you'll do that once your ready.

Once I'm out through, you better brace yourself because I'm going to be so clingy, I'm not leaving your side for even a second. You look so beautiful Trick in the picture you sent me. I keep it under my pillow all the time once I have to go to be. I sleep a lot better knowing it's there.

I'm ok here in prison, I rarely go outside my cell. Some people through have it bad, Andy told me never be a hero in here and the best way is to not get involved. That's exactly what I'm doing, especially now since he's out.

Andy is an amazing friend, and person. He never did anything wrong and didn't deserve to be in here in the first place. I'm not the one to tell you his story, but I'm pretty sure you two will get along just fine.

I'm also happy you took the house, it's what I like to call our love nest. I hope we make it a lot bigger one day, if you know what I mean. Also tell my big boy Hemingway, that his daddy misses... Hopefully he has forgotten about me.

I love you so much my beautiful Pattycakes, I don't miss you now and then, but all the time and I hope you do to. You are still my picket fence. The only thing that's running through my head is that there are only a few more months left until I get to wrap you in my arms and kiss you pretty pink lips. I'll see you real soon baby
Love your, Peterpanda

"Hey Patrick are you okay?"

"Yeah Andy, I'm fine" I said rubbing my eyes. "I just finished reading Pete's letter."

"He really loves you... He would talk about you all the time, it got so annoying, but he had a reason to... You know I'm kinda jealous of Pete."

"Jealous?"

"In a good way. I wished the guy I loved would have waited for me, like your doing for Pete."

"I'm sure you'll find someone soon Andy."

He shook his head,"I don't think anyone would date someone like me."

"I think your wrong there, if you haven't noticed my friend Joe has had a eye on you since he first saw you. He said it was love at first sight."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he's really cool and no I'm not just saying that because he's my friend... But if you don't want anything with him then, you suggest you tell him. I know it's probably to soon, but a fresh new start with someone can be what you need."