Chapter 31: First Thing

I another day in this boring old place. I just want to be out now, I think if the whole jail break accident didn't happen I could have been out by now. I still wonder what happened to Gerard through, he never got caught or else he would have still been back here. Or maybe he did and they sent him somewhere else. I would tell Dallon to find out but he has enough with Andy's case already which is a little more important right now. He said he had some news and would come visit me soon.

"Pete, lets go to the cafeteria I'm hungry."

I nodded. "Yeah sure Andy."

Ah, the cafeteria I really don't like this place. There is always some idiot that bothers you and then you start a fight, like in my high school years. Luckily I was with Andy, He always makes sure I'm okay and no one ever messes with him. You could say he is like a brother to me.

"So what do you plan to do once your out? I asked him, taking a bite of my pizza.

He snorted a laugh, "Pete I'm never getting out. This is were I belong besides I have nothing to go back too."

"Sure you do. I mean what about your parents?"

"They died, in a car accident years ago."

"I'm sorry. What about your brothers or sisters?"

"Pete can we please stop talking about all this. I mean why do want to know all the sudden?"

"I don't know I mean I've told you so much about me and the only thing I heard about you is how you got here. Also because I'm bored."

"Well what would you usually do when your bored?"

"I'd call my Pattycakes to come over and we would cuddle and eat pizza, well I would eat the pizza he would usually laugh at me for eating too much. Watch movies, take walks out with my dog, have sex... Dude I can't tell you how horny I am."

"Okay that is gross I'm eating and you have a perfectly right hand right there."

I shook my head. "I can't do that here, it's weird and there might be a creep looking at me wanting to join and there is no one that could help me there."

"So are you just going to wait until your out to fuck your little boy?"

"Yeah, and you know what that would be the first thing I'll do when I'm out."

"Well good luck with that, I doubt that you need it anyway."

"I don't think so either, but you'll never know."

"What about your career? Are you done teaching?"

"No actually that is something I enjoy doing. I know for a fact I can't teach in illinois, I haven't really throught about it, but I know I don't want to give it up. Yeah I fell in love with one of my students but that's never going to happen anymore because there is nobody as perfect as Patrick Wentz."

"Wentz?"

"Yeah, the second thing I plan on doing is marrying him so nothing can separate us anymore."

"You have so much planned when you out."

"Yup, and hopefully you'll be part of it."

"Doubt it, but thanks for thinking of me."

(Writer's Block is going away and next chapter I will be picking up the story to make it a little more interesting:)