Chapter 11: Me and You

I felt my heart beating faster then usual. Excitement running through my veins.

Pete was standing in front of the court room looking down. I could tell he had dark circles around his eyes, from lack of sleep but I couldn't blame him.

Why couldn't my mom understand that I loved Pete. If she did we wouldn't have been in this mess. I wish me and Pete would have left the city when we had the chance.

Pete looked up and stared straight at me I could help in anymore and ran up to him hug him. He didn't hug back, He couldn't the hand cuffs would not let him.

I heard people talking behind my back. But I didn't care I just wanted to hold on to him.

"I love you Pete" I said in his ear.

"Order in the court. Mr. Stump let go of the defendant right now!" the judge yelled.

I didn't I kept hugging Pete as tightly as I could.

"I love you too, Patrick" he says.

I looked at him and kissed him on the lips "I love you so much."

"Mr. Stump last warning!!"

I kept hugging Pete. "Baby, you have to let go" he says.

I shook my head.

"I know you don't want to, but I don't want them taking me away just yet, I want to be able to see you when I tell the everyone about us."

I smiled and kissed him one last time before I let go.

"One more act like that again Mr. Stump and it will be you that I remove from the court room" the judge says.

I walked back to my seat with Brendon, Joe, and Spencer. They gave me sympathetic look.

"Before the defendant has a say in my court room we will proceed with the other witnesses.... Joseph Trohman to the stand.

I was angry that I couldn't be near Pete. Yet I was happy he was here, I couldn't help but stare at him.

"Mr. Trohman is it true you have been friends with Mr. Stump longer then Urie and Smith?"

"Yes. Patrick has been my friend since Preschool."

"So you guys were great friends?"

"Yes, And we still are."

"Mr. Wentz was not your english teacher, but he was your tutoring teacher for a while, what can you tell me about him?"

"He is an excellent teacher, even better then the teacher I had for the school year."

"Patrick Stump was also in the tutoring classes with you was there anything strange between Stump and Wentz?"

"No, everything thing was normal. A simple relationship between teacher and student."

"After tutoring, would Mr. Stump leave with you or did he stay behind?"

"No, every time Patrick and I would have tutoring we would leave together all the time."

"Tell me was there ever tutoring on Fridays after school?"

"Nope. Just Mondays through Thursdays."

"And did you ever leave with Stump on Fridays?"

"No, I couldn't I had to catch up on other things and Patrick said he didn't mind either."

"That is all Mr. Trohman, you may go back to your seat."

Joe was done and as said he did not know anything that could help the case. Why can't they just skip all this and tell us what's going to happen to Pete.

Pete looked at me and I smiled.

He mouthed 'I love you' to me.

'I love you too' I mouthed back.

I'm glad nobody noticed, or else I could have been kicked out of the room.

"Next witness... Mrs. Patricia Stump."

Great.