Chapter 33

Joey's POV

Daniel and I sat on my couch, his hand massaging my sore butt. Not gonna lie, it's slightly arousing, but I don't want to ruin our cuddle time. Lost was playing in the background as we cuddled up, my head resting against his chest.

"Joey," Daniel starts, causing me to turn my head and look at him.

"Yes?" I reply, gazing up at him.

"I think you have a slight...issue." He states and I notice his eyes are focused directly on my crotch area.

"How can you expect me not to when you're doing that?" I say to him, winking.

"Point taken." He chuckles, suddenly stopping massaging and placing his hand over my clothed erection.

He didn't move his hand even the slightest bit, no, he just left it there. Gripping tightly onto my already hard penis.

"Daniel, stop it." I whine, trying to buck my hips. His other hand holds me down, not allowing me to move.

"It's all about the teasing, not about the pleasing." Daniel whispers before removing his hand. I turn my head to look at him and burst into a fit of laughter.

"What the hell, Daniel? Isn't that from like season one of Glee?" I giggle, raising my eyebrow at him.

"Shit, I'm caught." He replies, pinching the bridge of his nose dramatically.

"Are you part of a celibacy club now or something?" I ask jokingly and Daniel slaps my shoulder.

"You weren't saying that when I was drilling into your asshole earlier." He whispers into my ear, causing chills to run throughout my body.

"Shit, Daniel. If you don't touch me after that I will do it myself." I huff, folding my arms across my chest. His eyes widen slightly.

"I'd like to watch that." He says and I feel him hardening beneath me.

I sit up, getting off the couch. My fingers slip underneath the waistband of my boxers. I slowly begin to slide them down, Daniel watching intently. Right when they're just about off, I slide them back up.

"It's all about the teasing, not about the pleasing." I mock him and he groans.

"You're sick." He states.

"So are you."

(a/n: idek anymore)