Chapter 5

Joey's POV:

After chugging my third glass of water, I take a seat on the couch. Wolf immediately follows me, taking the seat next to me. Daniel has be gone for a few hours now and I can't help but feel empty. My phone vibrates and I quickly grab it.

Daniel :)
Hey Joey. I'll be stopping by right away to see how you're doing. I also need to talk to you

My heart skips a beat and I quickly run into my room and change into some decent clothes. It's only been a few hours since I last saw him, but it feels like years. I look in the mirror and fix my hair quickly before I hear the doorbell ring. Daniel.

I run as fast as I can to the door and open it quickly. He stands there, wearing tight shorts that cut off just above his knee. A plain white t-shirt hugs his torso and I can't help but stare at him.

"Hi," He says, smiling.

"Hey," I say, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "Come on in"

He walks in the door and I take the opportunity to check him out, biting my lip.

"So how are you doing now, Mr.Graceffa?" He asks me playfully, flashing me a smile.

I smile back and say, "Not the best right now, but better than I was."

"That's good. We need to talk." He tells me, blushing slightly.

"Of course." I reply, motioning for him to take a seat with me on the couch, the same spot we made out on the previous night.

"Well, last night you said something, and I know it was nonsense but I think you should know. We had just climbed into bed and you had cuddled right up next to me. You then told me that you..." He trails off, blushing.

"That I...?" I question.

"You um wanted my penis in your...um...hole." He whispers, even though there's nobody else here. His face is now a very bright shade of red.

"I can't believe I said that! I was out of it," I exclaim, knowing deep down I was lying.

He smiles knowingly. "It's fine, you were drunk."

I nod, smiling slightly. He touches my hand by accident while he was getting up, and he freezes. A volt of energy rushes through my body. He looks into my eyes and I feel as if I might pass out. We're only inches apart and I swear he can hear my heart beat. Before I know what's happening, he's leaning in and follow his actions. Our lips touch and I feel like we're the only people in the world. He grabs onto my hand and our fingers intertwine.

His tongue slips into my mouth and our tongues dance together. before I stop myself, I'm climbing onto his lap kissing him, filling each kiss with more passion than the last. His mouth tastes of mint and his lips taste like cherry. He bites my lip gently and I pull away so we can catch our breath.

"Wow." We say in unison, and quickly begin kissing again.

(a/n: i...)