Chapter 21

Joey's POV

When Daniel walked out of the bathroom, he was wearing a suit.

I frown. "What the hell?" I ask, walking over to him. He smirks, pulling out a similar looking one.

"I didn't know your size, so I just guessed, but I highly recommend you put it on." He smiles, handing the suit to me.

"When did you even get this?" I ask, staring at him.

"I may have went very early this morning. I'm surprised you didn't wake up." He explains, ruffling my hair. I smirk, taking the suit from him and heading to the bathroom.

Putting it on, it's a perfect fit. I look at my reflection, fixing my hair and wondering where we're going. I step out of the door and Daniel smirks.

"You look perfect." He whispers in my ear, wrapping his arms around my torso. I lean in and give him a sweet peck on the lips before grabbing my phone. Looking at the time, I realize it's already late afternoon.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I ask Daniel playfully.

"You looked so peaceful and gorgeous, I couldn't do it." He replies, wrapping his around my shoulders. I smile at his response and lean into him. We break apart as I open the door and we walk down the hall to the elevator.

Once we're in the lobby, I see a massive grin form on Daniel's face. I'm extremely curious as to what that's about, but I try and ignore it. We walk to the doors and Daniel holds it open for me, checking out my butt. Daniel suddenly stands right in front of me, a wide grin on his face. He's blocking my view, and I soon realize why. There sits a massive limousine, and Daniel motions for me to get in.

I'm so confused...yet so intrigued.

(a/n: this chapter is just setting up to next chapter. I also just wanted to say that if any of you ever need someone to talk to, if you're in need of advice, or if you just want to talk, I'm always available! Don't hesitate to private message me on here and tell me what's going on :) xx

random fact about me: In 5th grade me and one of my best friends used to make my sock monkeys have sex