Chapter 13

Joey's POV

"Omg Joey I'm so proud of you!!!"
"I can't believe it!!!! We love you!!!"
"Congrats, Joey! We'll always support you!!!"
"Daaaaaaang who's that fine boy you kissin? Love you!!"

Those were just a few of the comments I saw while scrolling through. All my nerves had vanished and I was finally free to be myself. Of course, there were always the few hate comments, but all the support and love overwhelmed those. Daniel and I sat in silence, just scrolling through all the comments.

"See, I told you it would be okay." Daniel smiles, placing his hand on my shoulder. I turn my head slightly to look at him, planting a soft kiss on his lips. He cups his hand on my cheek, pulling me back in for another kiss.

This one was much deeper than the previous one and I felt his tongue begging for entrance. I allow it, his tongue roaming my mouth. I break the kiss for a second as I move my laptop, setting it on the floor. I immediately go back to his lips, slowly climbing on top of his lap. I take his bottom lip in between mine and suck slightly, smiling into the kiss as he let's out a sound of pleasure. My hands find their way to his dark hair, getting lost in the mass of brown hair. He suddenly pulls away and I whimper ever so quietly.

"I...um..." he starts, shifting awkwardly.

"What is it?" I ask, moving off his lap and sitting beside him. It was then that I realized exactly what he was talking about. "Oh."

His face flushes a deep purple. "I'll um be right back." He says quickly, before running to the bathroom. I immediately flush a bright pink and wait for him to come back. Oops...?

He comes back a few minutes later, obviously still flustered over the whole thing. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make things awkward." He apologizes, taking the seat right next to me. I smile, brushing it off.

"It's really no big deal." I reassure him, putting my hand on his shoulder. Actually, it's a very big deal. I flush slightly at my thoughts and look back over at Daniel. His face is still flushed and I smile at him.

"It's fine, Daniel. It's natural." I chuckle. He nods slightly and smiles back at me.

"Now, where were we?" He says, crashing his lips onto mine.

(a/n: I don't know what this is. I couldn't think of any ideas, bruh. Janiel is moving too fast, they need to calm down...literally ;) )