Chapter 29

Joey's POV

"Joey! I'm back!" I hear Daniel yell as he swings open the door. I jump up out of my seat and run over to him.

"Hey!" I greet him, pulling him in for a kiss. He immediately kisses back, grabbing ahold of my hand and leading me into the living room. We sit on the couch and I know I should say something about my feelings for him.

"Daniel," I begin, looking up into his eyes. He smiles at me.

"Joey," He says mockingly, causing me to playfully hit his shoulder.

"I need to tell you something." I whisper, even though we're the only ones in the house. Worry takes over his face and I'm quick to calm him.

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad." I say soothingly, rubbing his back.

He nods. "Okay, good."

I sigh before starting. "Look, I know we've only known each other for a few weeks, but I knew from the moment I met you that I wanted to be with you. You've been the most amazing boyfriend anyone could ask for, I couldn't ask for anyone better."

He nods, a smile forming on his face.

"I-I think-" I begin, but Daniel interrupts me.

"I love you." He whispers, his fingers intertwining in mine. I look into his eyes, feeling tears threatening to spill.

"Really? You love me?" I ask in disbelief. Sure, I knew Daniel liked me, but loved?

"Of course." He responds, his fingers playing with my wild hair.

"Well, I love you too." I smile, feeling the weight being lifted off my shoulders.

"Well, I guess there's only one more thing left to do." Daniel says, inching closer and closer to me.

I smirk. "And what might that be?"

"Let me make love to you."

(a/n: oh, hi. Sorry, I didn't see you there, I was too busy DYING.)