Chapter 32

Joey's POV

After Daniel and I finished our..."sexy time" we decided to go for a hike with Wolf. My ass was completely and utterly sore, and I know Daniel just wanted to torture me by saying we should go for a hike. We currently sat at a small pond, Wolf happily swimming around in the water as Daniel and I sat along the rocks.
Nobody was around, so we sat hand in hand, me on his lap to avoid any more pain from the jagged rocks on my sore butt. Believe me, the sex was definitely worth the pain, but holy shit it hurts afterwards.

"If you want, we can go back and just snuggle on the couch. I promise I won't pound into your asshole anymore today." Daniel chuckles, his words slightly arousing.

"Sure, as long as it's fine with you. I wouldn't want to ruin your fun." I reply, winking at him. He winks back before calling Wolf back onto the dry land. We put him back on his leash and start heading back.

Once we're home, I rip my shirt and shorts off, jumping onto the couch immediately. I can tell Daniel is shocked by my actions, but he quickly does the same and sits behind me. I situate myself between his legs, my head resting against his chest.

"Joey, I hate to bring this up, but I really think you should visit your mom. Considering she's awake now," Daniel whispers softly as he runs his fingers soothingly through my hair. I lean into his touch, nodding my head.

"I know. I do love her and I miss her, I just don't know if I can do it just yet." I sigh, feeling Daniel wrap his arm around my waist.

"Take all the time in the world, sweetie. I'll be here with you no matter what." He whispers in my ear before I turn on a movie.

"I love you." I say, turning my head to look him in the eyes. He smiles, kisses my forehead and whispers in my ear.

"I love you too."

(a/n: AGHHHH 3K READS?!!!!!! SINCE WHEN???!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I'm pretty sure after the whole thing with that video yesterday, you guys don't trust me anymore and you won't watch the video attached but pLEASE DO OMG.)