Chapter 11

(Just to clear things up before you read this chapter, Joey and Daniel aren't OFFICIALLY boyfriends yet)

Joey's POV

As we walked outside, Daniel grabbed my hand and took me over to his car, opening my door for me. I thank him quietly and hop into the passengers seat. Where is he taking me? He gets into the drivers seat, starts the car and slowly backs out of my driveway. His hand slowly finds its way to my thigh and he leaves it there. It feels as if I might explode due to his tender touch, but I try and act cool.

I quickly notice that we have arrived at a beautiful beach, large rocks scattered around. The water is a beautiful blue and the calming sound of waves soothes me. Any nerves I may have had vanished, making me not give a care about anything. Right when I'm about to open my door, Daniel opens it for me. I slowly step out, taking in all my surroundings. I then notice we're the only ones here, feeling Daniel intertwine his fingers in mine. At this moment, I could care less about anything. He leads me down the beach until we reach a small table, covered with a silky white cover. Two chairs sit on opposite sides, and I notice red rose petals are scattered everywhere. I look up at Daniel, who's already staring.

"You did this?" I ask, looking up into his beautiful eyes.

"Of course." He whispers, kissing my forehead. I smile.

He leads me towards the table, and I notice a few candles and two plates of food. Daniel pulls out my chair for me to sit on. He takes a seat on the other chair and I watch his every move.

"Enjoy." He grins, motioning towards the dish in front of me. It holds an assortment of vegetables, all cooked slightly different. There's also a small pile of shrimp in some kind of buttery sauce. I take a bite and my mouth waters.

"This is delicious," I exclaim, wiping my mouth with the cloth napkin.

He smiles, "Thank you." Before I can ask what he's doing, Daniel stands up. Slowly, he walks over to me and I see a small group of people walk in from around the corner. I notice they're holding different instruments, one holding a violin, the other holds a harp, and the last one holds a small flute.

I look around in awe as they begin to play quietly. Daniel gets down in front of me and I smile down at him. His face is slightly pink as his mouth opens.

"I know we haven't known each other for long, but I fell for you the moment I looked into those beautiful eyes of yours. After that first kiss, I felt an immediate connection. I felt like I had known you My entire life. I don't want anything more than to get to know you better. I want to be with you through thick and thin, and I'll always stick by your side." He starts, and my eyes are watering slightly, "Joseph Michael Graceffa, will you be my boyfriend?"

(a/n: no, this is Patrick.)

Yours » JanielOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara