Chapter 30

Joey's POV

My heart starts beating faster by the second, and before I can say anything, Daniel's lips are on mine. It starts off slow and passionate, but slowly turns heated and full of lust. My tongue grazes his bottom lip, begging for entrance, which he allows. I climb onto his lap, straddling him. His fingers dig into my sides as he picks me up, my legs around his waist, but not breaking the kiss.

My bedroom door is kicked open, Daniel's hands holding onto my butt before he throws me down onto the bed. He immediately climbs on top of me, slowly placing kisses along my neck. He sucks on the spot just below my ear, causing me to moan loudly. He continues to suck harder and harder, obviously knowing he found my sweet spot.

His lips move to my jaw, placing multiple wet kisses along it before beginning to remove my shirt. I lift up my arms, helping him slide my shirt off my torso. Immediately he begins kissing along my naked torso, sucking my nipples slightly, resulting in a low moan from me. My fingers tangle themselves in his dark hair as he unbuttons my pants, my hard bulge extremely noticeable. Throwing my pants to the side, he removes his shirt, shortly followed by his pants.

Slowly but surely, he begins sliding down my boxers. My erection pops up, resting against my lower abdomen. Smirking, he opens my bedside drawer and pulls out a condom and some lube.

"Baby, I want you to bend over the bed for me, okay?" Daniel instructs sweetly, and I oblige. My knees rest against my carpet and my face is pushed against the soft mattress. I'll admit, it isn't the most comfortable position, but I don't mind.

He begins putting lube on his fingers before I feel his tongue against my hole. I gasp as his tongue swirls around, causing me to grip onto the blankets. His finger starts teasing me before he pushes it inside. I moan loudly as he begins pumping his finger in and out quickly, soon adding yet another one.

"D-Daniel," I moan loudly before he pulls his fingers out. He begins opening the condom package, but I take it from him.

"I want to put it on you." I growl, before sliding down his boxers. He leans his head back in ecstacy as I slowly roll the condom onto his hard erection. I then grab the bottle of lube, applying a generous amount to my hand before stroking it over and around him. He groans loudly as I finish spreading the lube around.

He picks me up, placing me so I'm on my hands and knees on top of the bed. His hands dig into my sides as I feel his erection poking my hole.

"Are you ready?" Daniel asks nervously.

"Yes, oh God yes." I reply.

Soon enough, he slowly begins to enter me. I wince slightly, soon feeling Daniel place kisses along my back. He fully enters me and I whimper quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Sweetie tell me when you want me to move." Daniel says and I nod.

A few short seconds later, I'm adjusted to his size and I couldn't be more ready for him to thrust in and out of me.

"Okay, you can move." I say.

He begins thrusting into me, starting slow. I moan, hearing Daniel curse under his breath. My hands gripped onto my blankets as he began thrusting slightly faster.

"Holy shit, Joey. You're so tight," Daniel whispers, groaning loudly.

I moan at his words, causing him to move a little faster.

"F-Faster," I moan, feeling his thrusts becoming faster.

I moan uncontrollably as he pounds into me, one hand in my hair and the other on my butt. His breathing is quick and his moans are loud. He thrusts deep into me, causing me to moan loudly.

"Oh god yes, right there." I yell as he hits the same spot repeatedly.

"I-I'm close," Daniel moans, his thrusts becoming sloppier. He let's out one final moan before filling the condom, me following right after, white liquid coating my blanket.

Daniel pulls out, sliding the condom off and tossing it in the trash. I rip my dirty blanket off my bed and put it in the hamper. Daniel grabs my hand, leading me to the bed and holding onto me tight. We snuggle up, our bare chests resting against each other.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." He replies, kissing my forehead before we both fall into a deep slumber.

(a/n: not gonna lie, this kicked me in the ovaries...although that might just be the cramps)