Chapter 3

Joey's POV:

His hands tangle in my hair as his tongue begs for entrance. I allow it, and our tongues glide together.

You're probably wondering what's going on right now, so allow me to start from the beginning.

We were all having some drinks, celebrating the filming of my video. I sat in the corner, admiring Daniel from afar. He must've felt my eyes on him, because he turned around and started walking over to my table.

"Hey, you did great today." He compliments, sitting down on the chair beside mine.

I blush slightly. "Thanks, you did too."

We sit there in silence for a moment and I get my third refill of my drink. I was already starting to feel a bit tipsy, but hey, I was celebrating.

Daniel just sits there sipping on his drink slowly, stealing glances at me every once in a while.

"Joey, are you okay? You've seemed a bit off since we finished shooting." He asks, putting his hand over top of mine.

A jolt of energy runs through me, due to his touch, but I try and act cool. "Oh, um yeah. I'm fine, just a little tired."

He nods as I take a big gulp of my strong drink. He tilts his head slightly, then goes back to sipping his drink.

2 More Drinks Later

Everyone cheers as I stand on top of the table, putting on a show. I stumble as I try to twerk, but I manage not to fall. Daniel sits there, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Danny boy, come join me!" I slur, motioning for him to join me. He was only on his second drink, whereas I had five.

"No thanks." He says, smirking slightly.

I put my hands on my hips. "Oh come on, I know you want to."

He shakes his head before coming over to me. "Joey, I think you should call it a night." he whispers in my ear. I shiver at the contact between his breath and my skin.

"O-Okay." I stutter, climbing down off the table.

"I'll call a cab," he says, stepping outside. I stumble outside and sit on the sidewalk. He hangs up the phone and walk over to me.

"What're you doing?" He chuckles, standing in front of me.

"I'm tired." I yawn, stretching out my arms.

"That's why we're getting you home." He smiles, taking a seat next to me. We sit there in silence until the cab pulls up and we get in. The trip to my house is silent, except for the sounds of the city.

We step out of the cab and I almost fall over, but Daniel grabs me in time.

"Thanks," I mumble and I unlock the door. Once we walk in, I sit on the couch.
"Do you want me to stay?" He asks, sitting next to me.

"Sure." I reply. I'm not sure if what happened next was just my drunk self, or actually me, but I cup his cheeks with my hands, and I start to kiss him. This kiss was different than the one earlier, it was like a million explosions going off. He was shocked at first, but then kissed me back.

And now here we are, making out on my couch. He suddenly pulls away and I whimper.

"We need to stop, you're drunk and I can't take advantage of that." He sighs and I pout, climbing off his lap.

"Can you come sleep with me?" I ask, pouting. He sighs, but nods, following me upstairs. I stop in the middle of the hallway, feeling the contents of my stomach rise up my throat. I run to the bathroom, puking into the toilet. Daniel comes, helps me get cleaned up, and tucks us both into bed.

What have I gotten myself into.

(A/N: Yay!)