Chapter 7

Joey's POV:

Daniel and I had been sitting on the couch watching movies all day, kissing constantly. As we sat on the couch watching The Lion King, I looks up at him. His eyes were focused on the screen and tears were building in his eyes as Mufasa dies. He must feel my eyes on him, because he looks down at me and plants a soft kiss on my lips.

"Do you want to go for a walk down the beach?" I ask, resting my hand on his thigh. He smiles, looking down at me.

"Oh how romantic," He jokes, placing his hand on my shoulder. "I would love to."

I grin at his words, stand up and reach for his hand. It was then that I realized we couldn't hold hands in public yet, there was always the chance of a fan roaming around, and I'm not out of the closet yet. Even once I'm out, I'm not sure when Daniel and I will come out to everyone.

"What're you thinking about?" Daniel asks as we hold hands, until we reach the door and I let go. He pouts slightly, but he seems to understand.

"Just everything." I sigh, locking my door on the way out. He nods, placing a kiss on my forehead before we leave my yard.

"It'll all work out at the end, I promise." He whispers as we walk along the sidewalk towards the beach. The sun had started setting and it looked gorgeous. I noticed a couple girls sitting in the sand, until they saw us. They were whispering to each other, and suddenly they came walking over.

"Hi Joey," a girl with braces said nervously. "Can we get a picture?" she asked. I smiled at them.

"Of course!" I exclaimed, walking closer to the girls and getting in their picture.

"Thank you so much!" the other girl screeched, hugging me before walking off. Daniel stood beside me, smirking.

"Looks like they like you just as much as I do." He chuckles, and I smile, walking towards the water. This moment couldn't be better.

(a/n: THIS STORY HAS OVER 200 READS?!?!? WAT?!? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU ALL GET KISSES AND STARBUCKS)