Chapter 6

Joey's POV:

Daniel and I now sat on my couch, hair messy and shirts off. Beads of sweat sat upon both of our foreheads, and before you ask, no we didn't just have sex, just a very heated make out session.

"So...what does this mean?" Daniel asks, setting his hand on my thigh.

"I don't know...what do you want it to mean?" I reply, gazing adoringly into his eyes. He smiles and squeezes my thigh gently.

"I really like you Joey, and I'd like to get to know you better." He smiles, making my heart race.

"How about we do that over dinner?" I say, more as a question than a statement.

"Definitely." He nods, winking at me. "Now shut up and kiss me you fool."

I smile and he grabs the back of my head, as I crash my lips to his. His tongue looks for entrance, and I allow it. The kiss lasts for a few more seconds until I break it.

"So tomorrow is my birthday, AKA the day the video comes out." I trail off, looking at the ceiling. I know all my viewers will be completely supportive of me, but I'm still completely and utterly nervous.

Daniel looks at me and places his hand on the small of my back. "It'll be fine, everyone will support you. And if they don't, it's their problem not yours."

I smile, feeling slightly better. "Thank you." I whisper before kissing him again.
(a/n: sorry for the really bad/short chapter. I'm really tired and I'm not doing that good tonight.)