Natalie Noel

Hi, to anyone that reads this . Im starting a new story, because i dont know i just kinda had writers block on my other ones, and well this one i have in my head and just need to write it out before i lose the idea. The others will be updated soon, i just need to finsh them.

And To start this story i will be giving a quick and hopefully simple Introductions

Also Dedicated to CupcakeHarry101 , because we have the same name and shes an amazing writer ! and gave me a dedication <3 :D <3 I Look up to her shes perf.

-Leahh :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natalie

Name: Natalie Noel Luna

Nickname: Nat, Nickie,

Age: 19

Sibling: Cinthia Rose Luna

Enjoys: Taking Care of Her Twin Babies , And being a clown with her Sister

Likes: To Play Piano & Ukulele,

Favorites-

Music: Enjoys All types not the biggest fan of Country

Food: Every Thing GOOD

Color: Purple

Intro- My name is Natalie, But my sister calls me Nat. I am a single mother of two beautiful babies. My sister Cinthia helps me with my kids. Cinthia and I grew up In Mullingar. But we were both born in London.

Since the beging Cinthia had always stuck up for me. Like when i got pregenat with my twins, My parents had yelled at me and just got so angry with me that they ended up just kicking me out. This is what i mean when i say Cinthia always stuck up for me. She got into a huge argument with my parents about kicking me out, and just ended up moving out to help me.

After we got kicked out, We went back to London to just get away from our parents, The kicked me out when i was preganat they sure as hell wont be apart of the twins lifes. We stayed in London for about 4 months . But it didnt work out and so we just both decied that we wanted to moved to America.

We are now here in Los Angeles California.

Away from our parents.

and away from the father of my children...

Niall Horan

**************

*****************

3 more to go :D

Every Hour another will be posted