Chapter 1 What have I done!?

Today is the first day back to school. And I'm in the middle of picking the perfect outfit. It can't be to relaxed or dressy. Ugh! What am I going to do, Harry is getting here any second.

Oh yeah I haven't introduce myself yet have I? So lets do this quickly.  I'm Kenzie Richmond. Harry's my best friend, he's gay. He told me in 6th grade. It was a little shocking since we were so young, but he's my best friend so i don't really care.

Wait to much conversation I need to focus on an outfit choice. Looking at my clothes an idea popped into my mind. I'll wear those pair of boots, with these skinny jeans, that off the shoulder white top, and this vest.

I grabbed the outfit and threw it on. My hair fell on my shoulders in there natural curls. I moved it so it was only on one side. Then I put on a little bit of eyeliner,mascara,and lip gloss to enhance my features.

After finishing I do a one over in the mirror smiling slightly, grab my stuff, and head downstairs. "Morning mom, morning dad." I greeted once in the kitchen.

 "Morning honey you look well," my mother grinned perkily.

"Are you serious! ?I am so stressed it's my first day back." I stressed grabbing some fruit.

 "There's nothing to worry about honey," my dad smiled. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes there is-" I was cut off by the beep of a car horn. 

"Bye mom, Bye dad; Harry's here." I grabbed the rest of my fruit and stuff, running to the door. 

"Tell Harry we say hello," my mother smiled looking out from the kitchen. 

"Goodbye princess!" my dad called.

I shut the front door and ran to Harry's car. "Hey my parents say hi," I smiled.

 "Hey Kenzie," he grinned backing out of my driveway. I checked out his outfit unable to help myself. He had on a tight white T-shirt, Black loose jeans, and converse. 

"Nice outfit," I complemented.

 "Yours too..." his eyes traveled down my body slowly lingering on my boobs. Okay strange Harry never did that before.

I shrugged putting it to the back of my mind. Probably nothing. "So What do you think this years gonna be like?" I asked.

 "Oh I don't know... Probably same as the last 3 years," he shrugged rolling his eyes.

 "Wow Harry, that's all you have to say?" I laughed.

"What!? It's true you know our school, we have the annoying slut cheerleaders, Jocks, Nerds, Freaks, and then us the quiet people who like to stay out of the spotlight," he looked over to me.

"But Harry I'm always caught in the stupid spotlight, do you not remember middle school..." I groaned.

"Relax, everyone's probably forgotten by now... Anyway back to the topic, we're the quiet people," Harry reasoned.

"I know, but I still want something interesting to happen, I don't want  this year being same old, but not what happened 6 grade interesting." I shrugged. 

"Yeah I know," he sighed as we parked in the parking lot. I looked at the building known as our personal hell.

"Let's go," Harry wrapped his arm over my shoulder giving a reassuring squeeze. We were just about to enter when I heard a motorcycle. I turned around and rolled my eyes. Adrian Lockhart the school player slash heartthrob for every girl in this school.

Well every girl besides me. I turned back and walked straight into the building. I hated him since middle school. We were friends, then he decided to lie to the entire school and say that we slept together. After he said that I was branded a slut. I don't want to get back to the memory, basically I just hate his guts.

"Hey babe," a voice came from behind me. Ignore it Kenz it's probably a someone else their talking to. 

"Kenz, I think its you he's calling." Harry whispered. 

"Your friends' right." the his voice spoke.

I slowly turned to come face to face with the asshole himself. I narrowed my eyes slapped him hard and dragged Harry with me down the hall with me. I noticed people staring at me and Harry but ignored it fuming in annoyance.

"Well mission accomplished." Harry laughed nervously.

 "What?" I asked confused.

 "You wanted an interesting year and now it will be," he explained.

 "I still don't get it," I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion.

"You wanted this year to be interesting didn't you? And you just slapped Adrian and now people are staring at us." Harry explained. I looked around and noticed he was right. Oh what have I done!!!

"Harry what do I do now?" I complained stretching the sentence.

 "I don't know," he shrugged.

 "You're no help," I pouted crossing my arms.

 "I'm sorry," he hugged me.

 "No I don't want your hug, you big meany." I faked anger.

"Please Kenz, I'm very sorry," he played along.

 "Fine only this time," I sighed hugging him back. When we pulled away people were still staring. 

"Umm, Harry I think we should go people are still staring." I whispered.

He nodded putting his arm over my shoulder as we headed to class. "This is going to be a long day isn't it?" I sighed leaning into him. 

"It'll be fine soon they'll stop soon," he mumbled looking down at me.

"Hope so," I said and we walked into class. Conversations stopped and the stares began. 

"Okay, maybe not." He whispered once we sat down.

 "Great, this is just great," I groaned leaning back in my seat.

Harry laughed and I glared at him. "Fine, sorry," he held his hands up in surrender. 

"I'm still mad, why'd he even talk to me." I groaned.

 "I don't know, but you didn't even hear him out even though slapping him was pretty funny." Harry chuckled.

"Haha," I said flatly.

 "Come on, lighten up... This is going to blow over," Harry smiled.

 "Fine, I guess your right." I sighed.

 "Good," he said as the teacher entered. I sat up and tried ignoring the stares the rest for the rest of class.

------------------------

Thoughts?

Please don't judge harshly.

And I know its short.

But bye for now.

Fan,

vote,

and comment

Slightly edited (10/7/16)

Kenzie on the side