Sweet Dreams

Twiggy ran into the living room, not finding Courtney. He went outside where her and Ginger were riding around on her four-wheeler. He sat down on the porch and watched as they rode around back and forth. Once, Ginger lifted his arms in excitement before going over a huge bump that sent him flying backwards off the atv and into a tree. Twiggy ran over to him and picked him up laughing, 

"Are you okay?" he asked, concerned yet laughing. 

"OWW SON OF A BITCH!" Ginger grabbed his head as blood trickled down his cheek.

"God" Twiggy touched the blood, now serious. Ginger sighed and then fainted.

Courtney hopped off the 4 wheeler and ran over, helping Twiggy lift him up. They carried him inside and Twiggy went to get a rag. 

Cara came out of her room and yawned, then stared at Twiggy. 

"Why are you holding a bloody rag?" she narrowed her eyes. 

Twiggy was shaking and pointed to Ginger. Cara turned to look at him and his whole side of his face was colored red. She grabbed her phone and dialed 911. They were only a few blocks away and arrived within the next 10 minutes. 

Pogo walked in too, saw the ambulance pull up and got the picture. He grabbed ginger up in his arms and carried him outside. They placed him on the stretcher and drove off. Twiggy stood with the bloody rag still in his hands and a tear forming in one eye. Pogo wrapped his arms around him and hugged him.

"It's okay, Twigs" he whispered. 

The tear fell off his cheek but his bottom lip still quivered. Pogo called Marilyn and John and told them of the incident. Everyone got in the car and headed for the hospital.