Spade

The next day as the party lingered on, Cara ran into Twiggy screwing a random girl in the next room. She left out of the bathroom and noticed Twiggy had hte girl pinned against the wall. 

"Woah. Okay..how about a warning?" Cara shoved past them and left the room. She looked through the crowd and discovered Courtney behind a babbling drunken couple, laying her head onto the couch. "Court-eeee-nnayyy!" Cara yelled across the room at her. Courtney looked up and then back down, slouching. "Ohhkayyy" Cara sighed and then narrowed her eyes to the corner of the room where Pogo was conversing with a group of young girls. "Bastard" she huffed.

She walked by him and shoved him, then proceeded outside. He fell into the corner, spilling his beer all over himself. As he looked around, the girls all laughed and left him there. He pulled himself up and grumbled, then went into the kitchen to grab another beer. 

Twiggy came out of his room, pulling up his stockings and fixing his hair. Marilyn pushed open the front door and sat down next to the disheveled Cara. She grabbed his arms and pulled him next to her, placing her head on his shoulder. He fell back onto the concrete and pulled her head onto his chest, patting her hair. 

"I don't know what is wrong with you...but, it'll be okay" he smirked. She leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks" she sighed and got up to go back inside. 

Once the house cleared of the guests, John came in and sat down by the rest of the guys in the living room. "Man, I don't know about you guys, but I really need to fuck someone...or someTHING" 

"I know what you mean," Ginger shuddered. 

Twiggy looked around and shrugged. "Sure...why not?" 

Pogo just rocked back and forth.

"Well...I have an idea..." Marilyn began. "Firstly, we have two hot chicks that live with us anyways, right? So why don't we use it to our advantage and fuck them? I mean, who knows? They may even like one of us...or all of us. I don't know. But they're our friends anyways, so they shouldn't mind, right?" he finished.

John twitched and jumped up. "Hell yes! That is the greatest idea, ever!" 

Manson grinned. John headed towards Marilyn's room where Cara was doing crunches. He jumped on her with his arms on each side of her so she could still lean up.

"Hey hey! Wanna screw?" he grinned. 

She leaned up. "What?"

"Yeah" he pushed her down and kissed her neck.

"John?!" she got up and pushed him off her.

"What? I need to fuck somebody!" he bellowed. 

"You wanna fuck me?!" Cara screeched, "You are like my friend, John!" 

"That doesn't matter, that just means we can be friends afterwards" he added. 

"No, John" she shoved her way past him and went into the shower. 

Courtney was asleep on the couch and Twiggy crawled under her covers. She moved around and wrapped her arms around his thin wasit, then opened her eyes. 

"Twiggy?" she questioned. He chuckled, kissing her lips. "What are you doing?" she pulled him off of her. 

"Kissing you, duh" he smiled.

"why?" she flinched.

He kissed her again. 

"This is a dream...this is a dream...this is a dream.." she thought aloud.

"What?" Twiggy chuckled

"Nothing" Courtney sighed.

"Uhuh...you like me" Twiggy smirked and poked her chest.

"Do I?" she joked. 

He slipped his hands up her shirt and wrapped his arms behind her back, then hugged up on her. 

"You're so warm and snuggly" he breathed in. 

"Oh..kay" Courtney mumbled. 

Cara got out of the shower and pulled on her long red gown and put her hair up then went into the bedroom and fell asleep. 

Twiggy kissed up underneath Courtney's shirt. She shivered as he came back up to meet her face. 

"What's your deal?" he grinned.

"I...I dunno" courtney shyed. 

He kissed her neck, then gave her a hickie. She thought to herself "well, screw it" and placed her hands up his dress to lift it. He began kissing her and pulled up her silk gown, pulling down her underwear and inserting himself into her. She choked and wrapped her arms around his neck. He smiled down at her and then placed his head next to hers, breathing in. She huffed as he kissed her ear.

Cara rolled over and landed on Pogo. 

"Uhh..." she rubbed her eyes, "Pogo?" she questioned. 

"Yup" he grinned at her.

"I thought you weren't talking to me"

"I lied" he smirked and kissed the side of her lip. 

She stared at him, sadly. He crawled on her and pulled the hair tie out of her hair. She gazed up at him and he winked. She lifted his shirt off over his head, and cast her hands across his cut. Then she followed her fingers down from his happy trail into his pants and squeezed. He bit his lip and leaned down to make out with her. He pulled off his pants and grabbed her panties by his teeth and slid them off. He kissed her from her lips down on her stomach and then thrust himself into her. She gave a haltered yelp and wrapped her arms against his beating body. He placed his forehead on hers as he gazed into her eyes. She clenched her teeth as she cried, trying to hide her tears. He put his lips to her neck and huffed, "Fuck" over and over. She slid her hands through his hair and moaned. His motion slowed as he came inside her and she aired out his name, "Stephen" as she did. 

He pushed up and out of her and rolled beside her. He put his head up on his hand as his elbow rested on the bed, and looked down at her. She was crying. 

"What's wrong?" His grin went away.

"I just.."

"You just what?" Pogo asked, concerned and pulled her face to him so she would look him in the eyes.

"I just lost my virginity to you" Cara pulled her face away.

Pogo pulled back. "what? You were a virgin? What the fuck? Why would you do that?" 

"I don't know. I don't know what's gotten into me. I like you. It's weird. I know. You're like my best friend. I think I love you."

He fell with his back against the bed. "Love?" I mean I thought you liked me, but maybe just a crush thing. I mean we've been friends forever it seems and I'm a fuck up. You don't need me and you know it" 

She turned to him, a tear streamed from her eye as she cuddled up next to him. "I need you" she whispered. 

He put his head on hers and wrapped his arm around her waist.