(S)aint

Pogo hopped into the shower and sang along to "Counting Bodies Like Sheep" by A Perfect Circle. Cara laid in bed on her back, staring at the glowing stars on the ceiling, thinking. She day dreamed. Pogo got out and toweled off his body, then slipped into his boxers. He creeped slowly into Cara's room and jumped on her, pinning her by her shoulders and wrapping his legs around her. 

"Ohhkay. I'm willing" he announced. 

She opened her eyes, "Willing to what? Rape me?" she sarcasted. He glared down at her. 

"You wanted me to" he growled. 

"I know...I know..it was a joke" she flinched. 

"I'm willing to be with you" he pushed down on her. 

She grabbed his arms and slid them around her neck.

...

Ginger jumped on Courtney's back 

"Take me away!" he lifted his arms in the air and Courtney grabbed his legs and ran. "Woo!" He screeched waking up Marilyn. 

Marilyn yawned and rolled over cupping on hand over his mouth while the other reached for a pillow, "Fucker!" he bellowed, chunking it at Ginger's head. He fell on the floor, taking Courtney with him. 

"Aww. No fun" Ginger held his head and stood up, lifting Courtney into his arms. "Wee!" he smiled and Courtney twisted his nipple and he fell back on the couch where she tickled him to death. 

Twiggy walked in and laughed at the picture. 

"I gotta pee! I gotta pee!" Ginger yelped and Courtney let him escape so he could run to the bathroom. 

"Pogo!" he yelled, slamming on the bathroom door. 

Courtney giggled. 

Cara crawled out of bed and stepped on John's hand. 

"what the hell? What are you doing in here, John?" she yawned. 

"I came in here to watch another movie last night" he grumbled grabbing his hand. 

She sat down beside him and kissed his hand. "A movie or porn?" she laughed. 

He grabbed her sides to tickle her. 

"John..." she laughed.

"Motherfucker! I'm gonna beat your ass!" Marilyn bellowed, standing in the doorway. He tackled John and they all started wrestling. Cara jumped in and got elbowed in the face. She hopped on Marilyn's back and he fell to the ground. 

Pogo walked in, refreshed and joined in also. He wrapped his arms around Cara and pinned her. John put Pogo in a chokehold. 

"Children! Children!" Twiggy called. "too much noise for the AUTHORI-TIIIE!" 

Cara grabbed Pogo's ass and he kissed her. Her eyes widened. "Gettin a little happy?" she grinned. He gave off an evil smirk. 

"LEAVING!" Marilyn picked himself up.

"Can I watch?" John requested.

"No John...you saw your porn last night" Cara joked. 

He shrugged, quickly grabbed her ass then ran out. 

"Idiot" Twiggy blew, following out.

Pogo placed Cara on the bed and lifted up her shirt then kissed up her stomach. She scratched his back and he slid inside of her. They began to sweat and her hair stuck to her face, she pushed him off and rolled ontop of him, rolling her body onto him. He grabbed her ass as she pushed onto him with her head on his chest. She slowed and collapsed onto him as he wrapped his arms around her. She played with the sweat beads rolling down his chest as she tried to catch her breath.