Chapter 26

Right! This chapter is going to be super long because I really wanted to do one where I feature as much as possible on this particular Christmas with a few time skips, because yeah idk I was just really in the mood so yeah it gonna be long. ALSO, my best buddy daenerysdiaries is doing a G.W fanfic and basically we've kind of collabed, so my character is in her book and hers is in mine. That character will be introduced in this chapter, but yeah her fanfic is frickin' amazing I LOVE YOU CHINCHILLA! One last thing, this chapter is for melatkinson2000 because you were ill and yeah I love you so haha. That's it, I promise!
Mazzie

'Alrighty, I'm packed. I said I'd meet Draco downstairs, but I'll find you once we get on the train, yeah?' I snap my trunk shut and look at Hermione.
'Yeah, great. See you on the train.' She smiles as I walk out of the dorm. I bump my trunk down the stone stairs with loud thuds and see the boys sitting in armchairs with their heads together. I walk over to them and they look up, smiling at me. 'I'm going downstairs to meet Draco, I'll see you guys on the train, okay?'
'Okay, see you later.' Ron says.
'Make sure you give him our best regards.' Harry drawls sarcastically.
'Oh ha ha.' I huff, glaring at him, but he cracks a cheeky grin which I just can't help but return.

I make my way downstairs and dump my trunk along with all of the others, looking around the packed Entrance Hall for even a remote sign of brilliantly blonde hair or grey-blue eyes. I push my way through a crowd of Ravenclaws and wait by the door to the Great Hall. I hear someone shouting my name and turn to see Draco grinning, and feel satisfied as I see a glaring Pansy in the background. Because I know she is watching, I make sure that I kiss Draco for longer than I usually would. Fucking bitch. 'Right, so when you come and stay I'll probably have to padlock the fucking door just so we can get some privacy, my sister will be constantly in my room and I love her but it gets so annoying.' I see Draco wiggle his eyebrows and I shove him, glaring. 'Also, my family are muggles, and muggles live differently to wizarding families. How are you getting there?'

'I don't really know yet. My parents - um, well . . .' He trails off. 'I'll use the Floo Network.' He answers quickly. I know his parents hate muggles, he probably just doesn't want them to come with him. 'Okay, good.' Suddenly, the doors open and the students begin to flood out onto the green. I take Draco's hand as we make our way down toward the gate. I feel my smile increase when I see Pansy shooting daggers. 'What's got you in such a good mood?'
'What? Oh, nothing.' I can't stop grinning as I glare at Pansy, and Draco seems to figure out what is going on. 'Oh, come on!'

'What?' I snap, suddenly furious.
'You both just don't know when to stop, do you?' Draco laughs, and I feel my face reddening. 'And what is that supposed to mean?' I glare.
'You're just constantly at each other's throats, it's annoying.' Draco shrugs, like I shouldn't take this personally. Is he saying I'm annoying? I bite my tongue for a minute. 'Thanks.'
'Oh, come on, babe! You know I didn't mean it like -'
'Shh.' I hush him, feeling agitated. A girl with dark hair approaches us and looks at me for a moment, observing me, before turning to Draco. I note a Slytherin badge on her uniform (A/N daenerysdiaries Niamh my hoe).

'Draco, Pansy is looking for you. She says she doesn't like that you've left her alone with bloody Crabbe and Goyle. But I'll leave you and your girlfriend in peace now.' She smirks when she observes me a second time. 'Dolittle.' She nods her head and walks away. I turn to Draco, frowning slightly. 'Who was that?'
'Ingrid King. You know, one of my best friends?' Draco doesn't seem able to stifle a laugh as he speaks. 'Well, I find I don't associate with your friends particularly well if you do not recall.' I watch the dark hair of Ingrid King make its way back down the green. 'Besides, I'm still mad at you.'