Logan Imagine

"Ahhh where is he? He promised that he would be here!!!" I shouted at my best friend Anna who's hand I was currently crashing.

I was 8 and a half months pregnant with mine and Logan's first child....a baby boy. Him and the rest of Big Time Rush were in New York for a one time gig when I went into labour.

*Flashback*

I had been trying to get comfortable in bed for the past two hours but being so close to my due date didn't help. Especially since Logan isn't due to be back until tomorrow.

Logan didn't want to leave me as the doctor had told us last week that I could have this baby at any time. I just drifted off into a nice sleep when suddenly I felt my legs wet. I lifted the sheets off me and saw a massive puddle between my legs.

"Oh shit." My water had broken. I grabbed my phone and called my best friend Anna who lived a couple of houses apart from mine and Logan's. I waited impatiently for her to pick up.

"(Y/N) it's 2 in the morning. Is everything ok?" I could hear the worry in her voice.

"Ahhh it hurts. My water broke Anna. You need to drive me to the hospital." I panted through another contraction.

"I'm coming right now." As she hang up on me I dialled Logan. I really hoped e would be able to do it. Of course he picked up on the first ring.

"(Y/N) is everything ok? Is it the baby? What's wrong?"

"You need to come home Logan. My water broke and this baby is coming." Ahh contractions hurt so much. I could hear my front door opening and Anna running up the stairs.

"Ohmygod. I try to be there as soon a possible. I love you baby. Stay strong and try not to have the baby until I'm there ok? I love you."

*End of Flashback*

I had been in labour for the past 6 hours. It was now 8am and nearly time for me to push. I don't think he will be able to make it. I started to cry when I heard a commotion.

"MY GIRLFRIEND IS HAVING MY BABY RIGHT NOW. TELL ME IN WHAT ROOM SHE IS IN."

Logan was here. He actually managed to get here. Suddenly the doors to my room burst open and an out of breath Logan ran towards me. "Oh (Y/N) I am so sorry I'm late. Have I missed it?"

I couldn't help but laugh and cry at the same time "as you can see you haven't missed anything but it shouldn't be long. What about the gig? Gustavo said it was really important."

He took my hand in his own "screw what gustavo said. You and our son are more important to me than some gig. The guys said to FaceTime them once he is born."

Another 2 hours passed until it was time to push.

It was 10.47am when our son was born weighing a healthy 6lbs and 8oz.

"I'm so so proud of you (Y/N). Thank you for giving me my family." He gave me a kiss on the forehead and walked around with our son in his arms. "Go and sleep for a while. You deserve it."

That was a really good idea and as soon as I closed my eyes the blackness took over.

I finally had my family.

I had Logan and I had our beautiful baby boy....Ryan Adam Henderson.