Kendall Imagine for Calista

Calista's POV

Yet another boring Monday morning at the office, although technically its not an office but a bus. I seriously hate early morning starts...who even works at 9am.

I am currently signed to Columbia Records, after being scouted at a karaoke bar, just like Big Time Rush.

Speaking of Big Time Rush...I have always had a tiny crush on Kendall and now that I am best friends with him and have to work with them all, it is hard. It hurts me to see him with other girls that aren't me. Girls that can hug and kiss him all they want and bring that sparkle to his green eyes.

Logan, James and Carlos know all about it but I made them promise that they wouldn't tell him. But they did tell me to write down my feelings. So for the past couple of months that is exactly what I have been doing and I have ended up with a song called "Distance".

Anyway it is 9am on a dreary looking Monday and I am waiting for the boys to turn up because I am their opening act for a one off concert in San Diego.

*skip the car ride*

It was about 3pm and we had just arrived at the venue and had about an hour to get through both of our soundchecks.

We were walking towards our dressing rooms when James turned around to look at me. "So Calista, what song are you going to sing later?"

I looked at him as if I was a deer caught in the headlights "ehmm...I am doing a song I just finished recently. No one has heard it before."

I was about to open my door to go inside my dressing room when Kendall turned me back around "So? What is it called?"

I looked from him to the boys and back before answering. "It's called Distance." I whispered before running inside and slamming the door shut behind me and sliding down next to it.

"You really are an idiot Kendall." I heard Carlos say before his footsteps got further and further away from my door.

Kendall sounded really confused "What have i done?"

*Time of the concert*

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before it was time to go on stage.

I wore a strapless white dress with a thin brown belt, a pair of brown ankle boots and my long brown hair was slightly curled falling around my shoulders.

It was now or never.

I looked through the side curtain and could see all the fans screaming.

"Calista? Time to go on stage." One of the crew told me before handing me my microphone.

As I walked to the middle of the stage, the screams were deafening.

"Hey San Diego...how are we all doing tonight?"

I heard various screams of "great", "fantastic" and "amazing".

I couldn't help but smile "well I'm glad you're all doing good. Before I start my brand new song I want to tell you a little bit of the story behind it."

The whole room was quiet and I looked to the side to see Kendall, logan, James and Carlos looking at me. I turned back before taking a deep breath

"3 years ago I started to like this boy..I mean really like him. But I knew nothing could ever happen because he was famous. So after I got signed to Columbia records last year I became friends with the same boy that I fell for all those years ago. We became best friends and did everything together. And my feelings just got stronger and stronger. Every time I saw him with any girl that wasn't me, it broke me inside. Knowing that someone else could love him and make him smile. So I wrote this song for him, so he can finally know how I feel. I hope you like it and can relate to it."

I sat down in my stool when the whole venue went dark and a single spotlight was pointed at me.

"The sun is filling up the room

And I can hear you dreaming

Do you feel the way I do right now?

I wish we would just give up

Cause the best part is falling

Call it anything but love

And I will make sure to keep my distance

Say, "I love you," when you're not listening

And how long can we keep this up, up, up?

Please don't stand so close to me

I'm having trouble breathing

I'm afraid of what you'll see right now

I give you everything I am

All my broken heart beats

Until I know you'll understand

And I will make sure to keep my distance

Say, "I love you," when you're not listening

And how long can we keep this up, up, up?

And I keep waiting

For you to take me

You keep waiting

To save what we have

So I'll make sure to keep my distance

Say, "I love you," when you're not listening

And how long can we keep this up, up, up?

Make sure to keep my distance

Say, "I love you," when you're not listening

How long 'til we call this love, love, love?"

Slowly the light came back and soon enough screams errupted. I could see people with tears down their faces which made me cry in return.

"Thank you so much for having my San Diego but now give it up for BIG TIME RUSH. Have a great night everyone." I waved goodbye and walked off stage past the stairs of four boys and straight into my dressing room. I was so exhausted that I had to close my eyes for a minute until it went dark...

"Calista? Can I talk to you please?" I heard someone shake my should and as my eyes fluttered open they connected with a pair of green ones that had been haunting my dreams.

"Course we can Kendall." I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and sat up properly so he could sit down.

We sat in an always silence till he finally spoke.

"Calista I am sorry. I know that song was about me." My eyes went wide as he said this but how did he know? Did one of the guys tell him? He must have seen my confusion "and before you wonder it wasn't the boys that told me, I figured it out on my own."

Suddenly my shoes became very interesting before I felt a finger under my chin making me look at him "I never knew that you felt this way."

Seriously where is he going with this.

"Can I please try something?" He whispered as he moved closer. I could only help but nod. As soon as I did I could see a small smile form on his lips and before I knew what was happening he crashed his lips to mine.

His where so soft. After a minute or two I pulled away. I wanted to know what just happened. As he looked into my eyes I couldn't see anything besides love and adoration "calista I have always liked you ever since we first me. I only went out with those other girls cause I didn't think you would ever be interested in me."

Before he could say anything else, I crashed my lips back onto his soft lips and he immediately kissed me back. This time Kendall was the one who pulled away but he rested his forehead against mine "Calista...will you please go out with me and be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to Kendall."

~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope you liked it Calista :)