James Imagine

#imagine your boyfriend James had to go on a 4 month tour with his band around the world.

James just told me that they have to leave for a 4 month tour in two days. I wasn't going to tell him that I had a doctors appointment he day after he left.

"I don't want you to leave for such a long time." I started sniffing and lying back on bed cuddling my pillow. He lay down next to me on our bed and pulled me close to his chest "(Y/N) you know that I don't want to leave you either but it's not like I have a choice and I have asked management if you could come with us but they said you would be too big of a distraction for me." I sighed and turned to look at him "I know. I'm just going to miss you so much. At least we can still face time when we can." He nodded in agreement and gave me a slow passionate kiss.

Here I was standing outside of our house that we have lived in for the past year an a half. The Big Time Tourbus was standing there with the other members of big time rush waiting for James to finally let go of me. I looked up to him with tears in my eyes "I'm going to miss you so much. You are my world James I love you."

"(Y/N) I love you too so so much. I will see you soon." He started walking to the bus and gave me one last wave before the bus left.

I walked inside like a zombie, grabbed a pint of ice cream and put some sad romantic movie on and cried a lot. It was around 10 at night when I decided to go to bed. Tomorrow would be a day that would change my life drastically. I hadn't told James this because he worries too much about me but for the past two months I have felt extremely sick and I had a feeling that I was pregnant. Oh god what would James do when he finds out.

I just came back from the doctor and he confirmed what I had suspected. I was indeed pregnant. As I looked at the picture of my unborn baby I couldn't help but think what James was going to say. I couldn't tell him this over Skype or facetime, it had to be in person. How could I keep this to myself for four months.

Over the next four months James and I had talked a lot and I've missed him so much. I was now 6 moths pregnant and had a doctors appointment today to find out the sex of my baby. It would make a good surprise for James who is coming back home tomorrow.

I locked the door, got into my car and drove to the doctors. I had been waiting for about ten minutes when a nurse called me into the doctors room. "Hello Miss (Y/L/N) are you ready to find out what we are having today?" The doctor asked me and I just nodded and smiled.

I pulled my shirt over my bump so he could put the cold gel on it. He moved the wand all over my bump and soon the room was filled with my baby's heartbeat. But something was wrong. It sounded a lot faster than it did the last time. I saw the doctor scrunch up his nose before looking back at me "Well Miss (Y/L/N), how would you feel about having twins? Twin girls to be precise?" My eyes got really wide "t..t..twins?" He nodded "Oh god how am I going to explain that to James." He helped me wipe the gel off before printing out a couple of pictures which showed both babies.

I was still sitting in my car in front of the doctors in shock. I wasn't just pregnant....I was pregnant with TWINS. What would James think? Would he be angry that I haven't told him? Will he leave me? Will he have anything to do with our babies. More scenarios like this were running through my head the whole drive home.

Wait a second I know that car. I was parked outside the house and saw James black convertable parked outside. I knew for a fact that it was in the garage before I left. Oh god James is home and just as I ended that thought the front door opened and James came out running "(Y/N) I'm back. Oh I've missed you so much." He stood outside my door and waited for me to come out. But I knew that when I did he would see that I am pregnant and probably assume that I cheated on him. I started crying and slowly got out of the car as he stepped away from my door. As I turned around I could see his eyes bulging out "You....you're pregnant?" I nodded my head and tried to wipe away the tears that kept on coming. "Are they mine or have you cheated on me whilst I was gone?"

I couldn't believe he just said that and I think he couldn't either. I walked up to him and slapped the side of his face " How could you even think that after three years together that I would cheat on you? I found out that I was pregnant the day after you left and thought that it would be better if I told you this in person instead of over Skype." I opened my purse, grabbed the ultrasound pictures and threw them at him "Here are the pictures of your daughters." With that I started waddling away from him into the house and into our bedroom.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I felt that James had wrapped his arms around me and the bump holding us close "James let go of me." I said trying to get out of hold. He held me even closer "No (Y/N) you listen to me please. I am so sorry I should have never assumed that you would cheat on me. Can you ever forgive me?" He kissed my shoulder which made it very hard for me to be mad at him. "I do forgive you James." I said before turning around to look at him.

He gave me a big smile and said "Twins?"

I smiled back and kissed him "yes. Twin girls."