Big Time Rush Imagines/ Carlos Imagine

This is my first imagine and it's inspired by Worldwide because I have been listening to it all day and that's how this little imagine came to be. Hopefully you like it and want some more. I will also try and do some personal imagines, so if you would like one just send me a message who with and I will do my best :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Imagine You have been with Carlos for 3 years....him living in apartment 2J and you in 4R. Those three years have been the best of your live. You started thinking about the first time you've met him in the park.

*Flashback*

It was a warm summer day and instead of lying by the pool where all the residents of the Palmwoods seem to be, you decided to grab a blanket, a book and your iPod and go lie somewhere in the park. Just as you got into the elevator your friend Camille got in "Hey (Y/N) are you coming down to the pool?" You looked at her and saw her dressed in a pair of shorts, flip flops and a bikini top "Hey Camille, no there are too many people there for me to relax so I'm going to the park instead."

The elevator opened to the lobby an you said your goodbyes to Camille. It was a beautiful day indeed.

You had been absorbed in the world of Harry Potter for a while whilst listening to your iPod at the same time, so you never heard a guy shouting "Watch Out!!!"

Suddenly you felt a pain going through your head and saw a frisbee lying next to you. You sat up and saw three guys coming towards you. "I'm so sorry. I waned my friends not to throw it too hard. Can I buy you a smoothie to make it up to you?" I looked up at him and saw him looking at me with the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen. He offered me his hand "Im Carlos and those two are Kendall and Logan." His hand was still stretched out towards me so I gave him a small smile and took it "I'm (Y/N)."

This was just the start of a beautiful friendship and soon after relationship.

*Flashback over*

Just thinking about this brought tears to your eyes as soon you would have to break his heart. You had just been offered an opportunity to film a movie series in England for 2 years. You got up and wiped your tears away and made sure you looked presentable before going to 2J to tell the guys. This was the hardest thing you ever had to do.

The elevator stopped on floor two and you slowly walked towards the apartment. You must have been standing infront of the door for 5 minutes before you could find the courage to knock.

Two minutes later the door was opened and you saw the smile of your best friend Logan "Hey (Y/N) come in."

"Hey Logan are all the guys here?" You asked him and he nodded.

Eight pairs of eyes were staring at you but the only pair you looked at were those of Carlos. You could see them getting glassed over and what you were going to tell him was killing you inside.

"I..I ...This is so hard for me Carlos. You know that I love you more than life itself. But this is my dream and you always told me to follow them...and I just don't know how this going to work with us." I looked down to the floor not being able to see his distraught face " I will be busy filming all the time and doing the long distance thing again, I don't think I can do that again. It hurt too much last time. That's why I'm letting you go. You will always have a space in my heart." I got up and gave him a last kiss and started walking to the door "When are you leaving?" I knew it was him. I half turned my head around " I leave tomorrow at 10am from LAX." With that said you left the apartment and didn't break down crying until the comfort of your own apartment. The rest of the night was spend packing and occasionally crying.

The next morning you were sitting in a cab on the way to the airport just staring out of the window. You would miss Carlos so much, no guy could ever compare to him. You arrived at the airport and paid the cab driver before going to check in. Suddenly you heard your name called.