James Imagine for Briana

Disclosure: Sadly i do not own Big Time Rush or James, Kendall, Logan or Carlos. All imagines are curtesy of my imagination.

Your POV

It was a stormy night and you had been off work for the past week with a really bad case of the flu. Your boyfriend James had tried coming back from his rehearsals with Dancing with the Stars but it was the semi final this weekend so you had told him that you would be alright.

You wrapped your blanket around you and walked towards your kitchen to see if you had any soup in your cupboards.

"Success!" you said to yourself as you had discoverd the last tin of chicken noodle soup. The contens of the tin was soon in a pot and was bubbling away.

10 minutes later and the soup was ready, so you poured some into a bowl and slowly shuffled back into the living room to continue watching The Vampre Diaries...I mean have you seen Ian Somerhalder as a vampire?

After watching 2 season straight, sleep soon took hold over me.

***************************************************************************************

I was woken up by pots banging in the kitchen. I picked up my phone and saw that it was 7pm already. I slowly stood up and made my way towards the kitchen at the back of my house. "Hello? Who's there? I will call the police." 

I cautiously made my way towards the door when suddenly i was picked up and carried back to the couch. "Briana, why are you up?" the person said to me. I looked up and realised that it was my boyfriend James. "What are you doing here James? You should be at the studio with Peta."

He placed me down on the couch and pulled me towards him, whilst covering us with the blanket i had left there "Well my girlfriend is really sick so I decidecd that they could miss me for one day whilst I go home and look after you."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and cuddled further into his chest "Well I am glad that you are here, as long as you won't get into trouble."

He smiled down to me and said "I don't care if I get into trouble. You are worth more to me than a competition. I love you Briana."

I looked up at him and saw a goofy smile "I love you too James, with all my heart."

With our declarations of love out of the way, i pressed play and spend the rest of the night with James on the couch weatching Vampire Diaries.

*********************************************

I am so sorry for it being late Briana but i really hope that you like it :)

 there will be a second part to this imagine as soon as i have caught up with the other requests