Logan Imagine

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME?"

You were currently standing in front of your bed room that you shared with your boyfriend of 3 years Justin.

You caught him in your bed with some blonde slut after you wanted to surprise him.

"We are over. You have until tomorrow morning to have you stuff out of here." With that said you turned around and left you apartment. You were silently sobbing in the car and drove to the only person who could calm you down. Your best friend...

Logan Henderson

Yes, THE Logan Henderson. Member of Big Time Rush who is adored by thousands. You have been best friends with him since you were little and growing up next to each other in Texas.

20 minutes later you arrived at a beautiful two story house and slowly made your way to the front door. Before you even had the chance to press the bell, the door swung open and Logan stood in front of you.

'(Y/N)? What are you doing here? Is everything ok? Come in."

You couldn't help but start sobbing again. The tears wouldn't stop and he pulled me over to the couch.

"(Y/N) please stop crying. Tell me what happened."

You burrowed your head in his shoulder before looking up at him with puffy red eyes.

"I..I came home early to surprise Justin because I've been working overtime a lot lately and when I came in, I caught him in bed with some blonde slut."

"Oh my, (Y/N). You deserve so much better than him."

He put his hand against your cheek and rubbed his thumb against it. Before you knew it he started leaning in and placed a featherlight kiss on your lips.

"(Y/N), I really really like you. I have liked you ever since we were little. When you got together with Justin it broke my heart, knowing that i..."

You interrupted his speech with a passionate kiss. You gave him a big smile before leaning into his chest again.

"I really really like you too."

He held you tight before whispering in your ear "will you be my girlfriend (Y/N)?"

"I would love to Logan."

He leaned down and gave you a kiss before you both settled in each others arms for the rest of the night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I know it's a bit short but I'm really busy at work right now.

I hope you still like it though :)