Surprise Surprise/ James imagine

Your POV

Here I was sitting in a hotel room with (Y/F/N) getting ready to go to the taping of a tv show.

I was wearing a black log sleeved dress where the front of the skirt stopped at my knees and the back went to the floor, a pair of nude high heels and my hair was slightly curled and fell around my shoulder.

(Y/F/N) and I were going to the taping of "Surprise Surprise" (A/N: it is a tv show here in the UK).

It's a show where people who have been through a hard time get surprised by family/friends/people they have helped. It made me cry every week when I was watching it at home, so good thing that I was wearing waterproof mascara.

"(Y/N)!!! Are you ready or we are going to be late!" I heard (Y/F/N) shout from the door.

"Calm down. I am ready so let's go."

And with that we left for the tv studio it was filmed at.

*skip to the tv studio*

We've been sitting here for just over an hour watching some pretty amazing people.

So far a little girl who had fought cancer, a family who tragically lost a child and a man who has been volunteering for over half his life had been surprised.

The whole studio went quiet a we came back from a break and the presenter Holly Willoughby walked across the stage.

"Ladies and Gentleman, we have one special person left to surprise. Let's take a look." She said before turning around to the screen doors behold her.

I looked up and couldn't believe what I was seeing. There on screen was a video of (Y/F/N) talking about me. I could feel tears threatening to escape as I turned around to see her smiling at me.

When the video finished I realised that Holly was standing next to us.

"Hi (Y/N), I bet you are surprised that (Y/F/N) brought you here?" she asked giving me a kind smile.

I was so surprised that I couldn't speak so I just nodded my head.

She grabbed my hand and helped me stand up. "Well (Y/N) it is no coincidence that you are here tonight. Ladies and Gentleman please give a huge applause for (Y/N) and (Y/F/N)."

Everyone around us started clapping as we made our way to the couch.

"(Y/F/N) would you mind telling us for the people who just tuned in why you are here today." Holly asked (Y/F/N).

As I listened to (Y/F/N) explain to everyone how I became homeless, couldn't find a job, my abusive ex boyfriend all of which led to me cutting, I zoned out and started thinking about the people who saved me.

"(Y/N)?? (Y/N)??"

I heard someone call my name and snapped out of my daze. I saw Holly and (Y/F/N) looking at me and I blushed "Sorry I zoned out." I said whilst playing with the sleeves of my dress.

"That's ok (Y/N)", Holly chuckled," Do you mind telling us who saved you from all of this?"

Now this brought a smile to my face but I was so nervous. " I always had an escape in music. Whenever I had problems at school or at home with my parents, I could always put on a CD of my favourite band and I would feel better after a while. This was the case when I started cutting and thought that my life wasn't worth living anymore. I turned to one I my favourite bands called Big Time Rush. Their music helped me a lot over the eyes and essentially saved my life."

I looked at Holly and could a tear escaping her eye "So if you could tell them anything right now what would it be?"

Now that was tough "I guess I would thank them for their music and saving my life and the lives of thousand of other rushers around the world."

Big Time Rush Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें